7.0.2.006 build for S905

• There are no LE 7.90/8.0 builds for generic S905 yet. Soon support for generic S905 will be merged to master LE branch and then you will get Kodi 17. For that I need time.
    [hr]

Thank you. Can you also post dmesg from Android?

And in the meantime you can also test this: LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20160829151228-r23306-gfccda1b.img.gz

YESSS, Wifi Alive :) 2,4G also 5G network . Test in K2pro combo TV box like Willyfan.
    Great work KSZAQ ! Thanks!

• pm_mickey I already have the firmware, extracted from K2 Pro system image. It is not enough to add it to config.txt as kernel driver lacks entries for that chip. And I'm not sure whether it's BCM4335 or AP6335e as both firmwares are present in K2 image. I need the latest test build checked and we'll see.

• I've noticed another strange behavior of the volume up/down buttons too:
    Sometimes I can use it to adjust the volume on my AVR during watching a movie but sometimes it just writes a red text about audio passthrough enabled so it cannot use...
    I haven't figured out when can I use it and when not.

1st problem can be fixed inside remote.conf - i'm pretty sure the event code for that button is mapped to key_up (103) instead of key_volumeup (115). open a shell on your machine and use dmesg -c after you pressed that button. this should give you the scancode of that button. Now search in remote.conf for that scancode and change the event code (the 2nd number in that line) to 115. This should fix it. (for more mappings use this info source: Linux event codes )

For that audio thing: Try to set standard audio device AND passthrough audio device to hdmi. Also try if disabling gui sounds help. Might worth a check to try different "keep audio alive" settings. Check debug.log after you started a movie that does not allow CEC to work properly. To me it sounds like kodi does not switch over sound control to hdmi and thinks you try to alter a pt-stream with analog methods, which gives you the (correct) warning popup about not being able to alter pt.

• For me work kszaq's build in my K1 plus.
    Only dvb driver missing

Can you explain me the procedure on how to install 006 build on k1 plus Nand flash ? I couldn't succeed with it.
    Thanks in advance

Edit: Finally i could able to install 006 version of Kszaq on my K1 Plus using SD Card on Nand Flash.
    but to my unfortunate, my Remote supplied with TV Box doesnt funktion, only the Remote from my Samsung TV works...

Any reason or any workaround how i get my Remote from K1 Plus to work ? Thanks in Advance.

Edited once, last by plikmuny (August 29, 2016 at 5:46 PM).

• Not sure if anybody can offer any advice - I have v .005 running on NAND on my T95N (2gb Model) - but i can't get it into recovery to upgrade, toothpick in AV doesnt work (just boots to libreelec) - also reboot recovery in SSH doesnt work, system reboots but screen stays blue and I have to pull the power - strange thing is the screen doesnt say 'no signal' - is it possible it is going into recovery but the tv cant display correctly? its a full HD set so wouldnt have though it would be a resolution problem.

Thanks.

• What box are we talking about?

I use the usb tool and reimage the original android, musthave done it over 50 times so far ....

woops sorry i messed up the qoutes. but nope the usb method isnt working on this box for some reason
    any other way to create an SD the gets me back into recovery? recovery.img from original firmware isnt doing anything.
    it boots to NAND displaying: Forced fsck failed. Your system is broken beyond repair
    Please re-install libreELEC

• Now that it works I don't need it.

A problem. Wifi is working, but HD audio like dts master audio don't work anymore.
    Also all HD audio options in setting are disappeared.
    In the release version all was OK.. What's happen?

William Fanelli

Edited once, last by kszaq (August 30, 2016 at 3:21 PM).

• Sorry, some internal testing leftovers.

Here's a build that should have it all working: LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20160830160706-r23311-g51fe9ae.img.gz

Upgraded, now is ok. All is working. Thank you!

Now, I and my friends with same box wait only for internal DVB support. Something told me that is not so simple. I know that you asked for driver, but the company you ask not build our box, burt similar boxes... I can only hope that driver is the same.
    Many thanks anyway. In only 2 week I solved the bigger problem on my box, the audio drops, and for TV I restart from nand, withh android, until we have full support of DVB-T and DVB-S.

• Yes, internal DVB support K2 pro and K1 is good to work in libreelec release. So, if need something for test or log's , im ready. :)
    Many thanks for good work kszaq !
    @ willyfan, DVB tuner inside is like K1 TV box, just new revision, 2 chipp inside is same, so, i think driver need to work for K1 and K2 TV box together.
    There, in my post can see box inside.

• @ willyfan, DVB tuner inside is like K1 TV box, just new revision, 2 chipp inside is same, so, i think driver need to work for K1 and K2 TV box together.
    There, in my post can see box inside.

I hope you are right. But on the VIDEOSTRONG site you can find the K1 TV box but NOT KII pro (there are a KII but is different, no DBV).
    So, I guess that kII pro is built from another company that use the similar name and logo. Maybe chips are the same, maybe not. I hope it is the same...

• I hope you are right. But on the VIDEOSTRONG site you can find the K1 TV box but NOT KII pro (there are a KII but is different, no DBV).
    So, I guess that kII pro is built from another company that use the similar name and logo. Maybe chips are the same, maybe not. I hope it is the same...

Videostrong have 2 box together in their alibaba account more than mounth(hxxps://videostrong.en.alibaba.com/). I get my box from it in China with my friend in China. Also when i brick my box i ask him to firmware and receive firmware for K2 pro combo from it.