IPTV simple client with KODI 18

• On update the old version may be flagged as incompatible, but the first time the LE repo is contacted it will (or should) detect and update to a newer version which should be compatible. It's definitely in our repo at latest version.

Any further investigation requires a Kodi debug log to be shared.

• hellot there ,

I tried to reinstall the repository again including the addon, but I get an error when trying to install

7 T:1426056048 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.iptvsimple]: התלות kodi.binary.instance.pvr בגרסה 5.10.2 לא הצליחה לשתף פעולה עם ההרחבה.

(it says that kodi.binary.instance.pvr couldn't co-operate with 5.0.2 version.)

Is it familier?

Thanks!

• I believe the LE repo as well as the Kodi Official repo, are not updating once going to Kodi 18. Been trying to get through this myself. I can not even install confluence from officil Kodi repo for this reason

• How did you update the LibreELEC repository? I tried it, but it say nothing to update!?

some hint for me?

thanks a lot

When you are on the main screen:

Click on AddOns and then choose User-Addons and then just click with your remote keyboard or remote control navigation the LEFT button and you will see a window where you can choose "search updates" or something similiar.

Click on it, wait a few seconds and you're good to go.

• When you are on the main screen:

Klick on AddOns and then choose User-Addons and then just click with your remote keyboard or remote control navigation the LEFT button and you will see a window which you can choose "search updates" or something similiar.

Klick on it, wait a few seconds and you're good to go.

Wow, thanks a lot! IT works. This was a litte bit hidden :)

Greetings

• I'm using PVR IPTV simple client with the M3U list provided by my internet provider init7 (https://www.init7.net/en/support/faq/tv-andere-geraete/) -> tvchannels.m3u

I'm using libreelec on a raspberry pi 3+ and it worked very well with libreelec 8.2 and the M3U from above.

Now I have upgraded from 8.2 to 9.0 (Leia).

Since the upgrade my PVR IPTV is not working anymore. I have kept all the configuration the same (did'nt change the M3U or any other setting).

I'm using Yatse as my android remote app and I can select a channel and it shows in the app the status playing, but on the screen the "turning blue circle" does not appear ("work in progress/loading") before it goes to full screen and show the TV channel, but it does not change the screen at all.

I have tried the same with my gamepad and selected a channel. The channel then get's a small "play icon" (blue triangle) on the top right edge of the symbol for the selected channel, but again nothing happens (no "work in progress" circle or full screen").

I have also tried advice/help provided above to "Clear data" and update the add-on repository to get the newest version of the client, but nothing helped.

I have also checked the version of PVR IPTV simple and it shows version 3.5.7.2.

May I ask you, if you have another idea how to fix it?

Thank you very much

• I didn't manage to get it running until now, but I kind of found a solution, which works for me.

I tried downgrade back from 9.0 to 8.2.5 and it was possible. With the downgrade to 8.2.5 PVR IPTV works again perfect.

In this case, I will wait for an newer version of PVR IPTV and stay on 8.2.5

Thank you

• I'm also using libreelec on a raspberry pi 3+ and 'IPTV Simple Client' worked very well with libreelec 8.2 and M3U.

When I upgraded from 8.2 to 9.0 'IPTV Simple Client' stopped working.

For some reason it seems that the installation of LE9 sets the switch 'Cashe m3u at local storage'. When deselecting that switch it works like a charm👍!