inputstream.adaptive-2.2.27 for [8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• Hi all,

sorry to ask, but does anyone know, if it would be possible to get inputstream.adaptive-2.2.27 for [8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X, or are we forced to use Kodi 18 builds, like coreelec or other testbuilds, which all runs not very nice in my eyes, compared to the good old [8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X.

cHarOn

• Unfortunately LE8 has been frozen (Apart from the unlikely event of a major bug being discovered), so your only options are stick with what you have got, migrate - eventually - to LE9 or compile it yourself.

inputstream.adaptive is part of Kodi so it will be included in LE9

• Can anybody help me? I use a S905x tvbox and I use this build on it. :Index of /s905/8.2/8.2.3.1

My problem is with live tv. specially watching pvr.

I have a payed iptv account for television. While watching a channel there are not much problems, as long as it is left alone. The problem is with scrolling through the channel list. Suddenly the box freezes, the only solution is to take out the power connector and put it back to restart the box. This happens in iptv pvr simple client, sometimes in the channel list, in the epg listings and sometimes on the "recently played" selections. It never happens when I use other apps.

sometimes it keeps working good for some time, another day I need to restart every 5 minutes. Very annoying and unpredictable.

Please don't tell me you do not support these kind of builds. Since I have a s905x tvbox I have no choice. The kodi version is 17.6 If you realy need it I will upload a log. But it must be something recognizable for other people experiencing the same.

The quality of the tv channels is very good, when it is running it keeps playing. The problem occurs when scrolling channels. Who knows what that is?

Thanks in advance.

• The creator of those builds retired so they are "not supported" by current staff and I haven't encountered a single legitimate IPTV service that you can pay for (only legitimate and reliable free services and paid-for but unreliable pirate services) so you're probably on shaky ground for support in this forum.

• I use DAZN and for that i need the new inputstream, because the old one doesn't support the newer widevine, anyway i now have to use coreelec on a USB drive and use the old build for the rest.

I know that he retired, which is a shame but thats how it is.

• Can anybody help me? I use a S905x tvbox and I use this build on it. :Index of /s905/8.2/8.2.3.1

My problem is with live tv. specially watching pvr.

I have a payed iptv account for television. While watching a channel there are not much problems, as long as it is left alone. The problem is with scrolling through the channel list. Suddenly the box freezes, the only solution is to take out the power connector and put it back to restart the box. This happens in iptv pvr simple client, sometimes in the channel list, in the epg listings and sometimes on the "recently played" selections. It never happens when I use other apps.

sometimes it keeps working good for some time, another day I need to restart every 5 minutes. Very annoying and unpredictable.

Try this alternative PVR client: pvr.iptvsimple.multi-4.0.3 (Google it and you will find it).

I've found that it contains some bugfixes which makes it much more tolerant for M3U playlists. It is much more stable in my experience on LibreELEC S905(X) boxes.