LibreELEC (Leia) v8.90.004 ALPHA

• At the moment devices that need to do an aarch64 > arm change like WeTek Hub/Play2 and Odroid C2 aren't showing a manual update option because the settings addon filters the list of available options according to the current device/arch. An experiment needs to be done duplicating and renaming the arm image so it has an aarch64 filename (e.g. LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arch64-8.90.004.tar) then rebuilding the JSON data file. The update process isn't sophisticated enough to detect that the file is a different arch so it will just download/unpack/reboot/update as normal and you should get the same result.

NB: I'd go test this myself but I'm currently on vacation and can't .. but one of the other staff should be able to check the theory.

• Hi,

I'm having a problem since 8.9.004. And I've also had the same problem with some of millhouses latest builds. This is a new install of 8.9.003-4

When i start a movie, and it doesn't matter if i change resolution to the same as the movie or not, the OSD seems to be left in the corners. If i dont change resolution i can see listed movies in the background in the bottom part of the screen.

The system is a VM hosten by unRAID, KVM. I have tried 2 different GPUs, one old AMD and one newer Nvidia Quadro card. The results are the same. Everything works just fine in 8.9.003 and older version 8 LibreELEC.

Regards

JoWe

• I have the same problem, have just tried the latest nightly, & the latest build from Millhouse.

Device, is a Celeron NUC on a Samsung 1080p TV

• I have the same problem, have just tried the latest nightly, & the latest build from Millhouse.

Device, is a Celeron NUC on a Samsung 1080p TV

Samsung TV here as well, i think i got it fixed by using the setting "only scan" on the TV (instead of 16:9), but that setting is resetting itself when i switch between tv-box and kodi.

JoWe

• I was getting error in mount_storage on Odroid C2, when I did `mount /dev/mmcblk0p2 storage` it started up ok, I tried running e2label on the file system and there wasn't any label, so I ran `tune2fs -L STORAGE /dev/mmcblk0p2` and now it boots without a problem.

Just wanted to say how helpful this info is!