Posts by jowe

Hi,

I'm using unRAID and KVM to host my VMs. In LibreELEC 8 i can shut down the LibreELEC VM from the host by just pressing "Stop". But In LibreELEC 9, i get the shutdown menu when i press "stopp" in the unRAID GUI. And i have to actively press "Power off system" for it to shutdown. When i reboot the server, this results in a 60sec wait, and the it just kills the VM, Which has not been a problem sofar, but a clean shutdown feels a lot better.

JoWe

I have the same problem, have just tried the latest nightly, & the latest build from Millhouse.

Device, is a Celeron NUC on a Samsung 1080p TV

Samsung TV here as well, i think i got it fixed by using the setting "only scan" on the TV (instead of 16:9), but that setting is resetting itself when i switch between tv-box and kodi.

JoWe

Hi,

I'm having a problem since 8.9.004. And I've also had the same problem with some of millhouses latest builds. This is a new install of 8.9.003-4

When i start a movie, and it doesn't matter if i change resolution to the same as the movie or not, the OSD seems to be left in the corners. If i dont change resolution i can see listed movies in the background in the bottom part of the screen.

The system is a VM hosten by unRAID, KVM. I have tried 2 different GPUs, one old AMD and one newer Nvidia Quadro card. The results are the same. Everything works just fine in 8.9.003 and older version 8 LibreELEC.

Regards

JoWe