Sorry for my interrupt but I've got the same problem with an other setup.
I have a TVHeadend server on a Arch Linux distribution with a Terratec Cinergy S2 PCIe dual reciever card in it.
This card identidies itself as two USB adapters and uses the dw2102 driver with the dvb-fe-ds3103.fw firmware.
I installed the Crazycat media_build because that is the only build where some people reported to have succes with.
That build create the adapters and can be found in TVHeadend but they don't work.
dmesg |egrep "firmware|dvb|frontend" gives exactly the same output as Devegoo mentioned under post #102.
I think that if the solution is found here I can use that as well.