Geniatech Mygica HDStar DVB-S2 USB HD not working

• ¿existe el controlador para esta sintonizadora?

a mi no me la detecta con diferentes libreelec 8.0.2 a 8.2.5

-edit- english

Is there a driver for this tuner?

it does not detect it with different libreelec 8.0.2 to 8.2.5

Edited once, last by CvH: added english translation (June 6, 2018 at 9:16 AM).

• Official Post

First of all, this is an English only forum, so please always add the English translation to your posts.

Also, using capital letters only in your text is considered yelling or screaming, according to Internet etiquette, so please don't do that.

• First of all ask for the capital letters and not to publish in English

I just installed version 8.2.5 and accessing the web in Settings / DVB Entries does not detect the tuner.

I have entered by SSH and executed the dmesg command and it has given me this

• Hello I have already updated according to the indications and still does not detect the tuner. I send the results after the dmesg

• then the only option is to wait for what I see in the link since March there is no solution, is it normal so much?

What tuner does it work?

I appreciate your interest in helping me

• Official Post

I can't predict if anyone comes around and has some patch.

Could be tomorrow or next year. Sadly trsqr hasn't received anything : (

Sadly due that refresh of that chip a lot USB-DVB-S2 devices are affected (DVBSky 960 likely too, TT 4200 ...).

So basically I can't really tell you at the moment any good advice.

"Workaround" is for example an Digibit R1 Sat>IP Box or maybe an Digibit Twin Sat>IP Box - but if this is useful or not depends at your Sat hardware.