@balbes150 LE images with Kodi-19 for S9xxx

• I'm interested in the wired network.

The wired network came up fine and worked for streaming LiveTV from a Tvheadend server .....

nothing to do with the NIC, but the video disappears along with the graphic such as time line, stop buttons etc. along screen bottom.

Edited once, last by JohnBoyz: clarity ().

• Official Post

I noticed that in the latest version of the video on the S905X2 is displayed if you press the "O" button (display service information about the video being played) or if you move the mouse, that would display the time bar.

By the way, the sound works on chewitt image. In my image the sound does not work yet.

• I noticed that in the latest version of the video on the S905X2 is displayed if you press the "O" button (display service information about the video being played) or if you move the mouse, that would display the time bar.

By the way, the sound works on chewitt image. In my image the sound does not work yet.

If you do anything that causes something else to be displayed on the screen then the video image is rendered.

As soon as the temporary display stops so does the main video.

For instance pressing the option for Teletext will provide the video until the Teletext is again cancelled.

Yes, as I posted earlier, the chewitt image has sound but not network.

• KI Pro.

LibreELEC-AMLGX.aarch64-9.1-devel-20190522

PVR service. No connection

No access to tvheadend.

CEC function: works perfectly!

LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.1-devel-20190522

Tvheadend works perfectly.

CEC function: TV remains on.

• Can someone link where I can find the latest test image for Odroid C2? I don't see it in the Yandex link in the OP.

• Update 20190524.

On s905X2 working the sound.

Unfortunately, I can't boot with this image - just get device boot logo (T95m) flashing on and off.

Previous images all worked fine - using Sunvell T95m S905x box with 2g/8g. I have been using dtb meson-gxl-s905x-p212.dtb in the UEnv.ini file.

I also have Sunvell metal case T95 S905 box with 2g/8g that has never booted with the new kernel images. I've tried dtb meson-gxbb-p200.dtb and meson-gxbb-p201.dtb for that device. With the device, the T95 logo is stuck on the screen and then eventually the box boots to internal memory.

Both these boxes work fine with 3.14 kernel images. Is this a dtb issue?

Thank you.

Edited 3 times, last by ukmark62 ().

• Found an error in the images 20190524 for s905\s905x, I removed from the site these versions of images.

Should I expect both sound and wired ethernet to work with the latest image on 905x2 X96 max 2G/16G 100Mb/s?

Is there a specific .dtb file for this device?

• Found an error in the images 20190524 for s905\s905x, I removed from the site these versions of images.

Found an error in the images

LibreELEC-AMLGX.aarch64-9.1-devel-20190522

PVR service. No connection

No access to tvheadend.

• Official Post

LE official Amlogic mainline images will be "arm" for libwidevine compatibility so I don't build "aarch64" add-ons for the amlgx repo. Anyone who wants to run aarch64 images are welcome to do so, but you will also need to source/provide your own add-ons. If you already installed the "arm" version of the add-on and are flip-flopping between arm/aarch64 for testing.. the arm addon is not going to work in aarch64 userspace. TL/DR; all bug reports of "no access to tvheadend" will be ignored because "PEBKAC" and it's not a bug.

• LE official Amlogic mainline images will be "arm" for libwidevine compatibility so I don't build "aarch64" add-ons for the amlgx repo. Anyone who wants to run aarch64 images are welcome to do so, but you will also need to source/provide your own add-ons. If you already installed the "arm" version of the add-on and are flip-flopping between arm/aarch64 for testing.. the arm addon is not going to work in aarch64 userspace. TL/DR; all bug reports of "no access to tvheadend" will be ignored because "PEBKAC" and it's not a bug.

Thank you chewitt

I just reported the version: Libreelec-AMLGX.aarch64-9.1 / 20190507_test_dvb.

(Works perfectly with dvb afl1)

Faster interface, better yet more unstable.

Very smooth live TV broadcast as said with

LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.1.

It would be good to keep up with the improvements.

For many people do not use netflix.

Libreelec-AMLGX.aarch64, performs best.

Edited once, last by Fran ().

• LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.1-devel-20190524165808-a41fdf1-box.img

bqueel y5 : freeze @ bootlogo

LibreELEC-AMLG12.aarch64-9.1-devel-20190425102304-68723cf.img

runs on bqueel y5

Edited once, last by Pampat2014 ().