@balbes150 LE images with Kodi-19 for S9xxx

• hi Balbes

Thx for the img. Installation went fine.

LibreELEC-Khadas_VIM.aarch64-9.1-devel-20181009135135-f0f4c63.img

I am facing the same problem as e123enitan. Whenever i want to install a Libreelec Addon the system is not able to connect. I can see the traffic on my FW and I think it tries to communicate to the correct destination. Could it be possible that the latest User Agent from the Libreelec Version ist not known by the addon repository?

Thx a lot

Regards,

Dom

• Hello.

I've installed your LE in emmc along Android and it's working fine.

The only problem I have is that "reboot from Android" menu is ok in estuary skin but not with other skins.

Which file should I edit in other skins to have this menu?

• It's because balbes150 persists in creating "aarch64" images and the image is probably still configured to point at the "amlgx" repo that I maintain which only contains "arm" addons. No bug, and I have no intention of building aarch64 stuff :)

@chwitt You yourself asked to disable the amlgx repository in m'y test images (4.18). :) Or can I enable it now ?

@chwitt mentioned that if necessary, I can use a share to host images or Addons. I plan to soon master the build of Addons for aarch64 (if I can't get kicked out of the community LE) :)

• HI,my box is minix U9H

How can I boot and install with SD card???

Keep pressing the power button?

but I unsuccessful.

Thank you

• Detalhes

@chwitt You yourself asked to disable the amlgx repository in m'y test images (4.18). :) Or can I enable it now ?

@chwitt mentioned that if necessary, I can use a share to host images or Addons. I plan to soon master the build of Addons for aarch64 (if I can't get kicked out of the community LE)

Here still waiting for some test image for S905 processor with 4.18 kernel

Are there plans for the same?

balbes150 :thumbup:

Thank you if you can respond!

• I don't remember that, but then I don't remember lots of things. I keep the arm repo up to date so no harm in using it. If you want to keep building aarch64 it's best to create another repo though. I can setup some webspace if you need it - ping me in Slack.

Ok

I installed successful,but the IR remote controller failure.

... and the version of the image LE we need to guess ...

Here still waiting for some test image for S905 processor with 4.18 kernel

Are there plans for the same?

balbes150 :thumbup:

Thank you if you can respond!

The 4.18 kernel version is available for testing and details are available in this thread earlier, or you can find more details on the Khadas forum.

• Hello, I have installed the LibreELEC-KVIM.arm-8.90.006.img.gz version in mscool ms8 pro. The keyboard works but the remote control and the wifi do not.

The version that used to work for me was this LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.2.3.1.img.gz

• Ok

... and the version of the image LE we need to guess ...

The 4.18 kernel version is available for testing and details are available in this thread earlier, or you can find more details on the Khadas forum.

LibreELEC-S912.arm-9.0-devel-20180920164743-905fd26.img.gz

U9H

IR remote controller failure.

gxm_q200_2g.dtb and gxm_q200_2g_minix_neo_u9.dtb are tried.

• HI Balbes, I just used your new build 10/08 on Tronsmart Meta s95, I used the Wetek dtb.img. repacked to SD card, but it won't boot, screen is just black, this never happen before, is there any changes I need to make to any file inside build to boot.

This version LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-9.0-devel-20180920172249-905fd26.img works without issue, so what do I need to change in the current version to make it work

Edited once, last by e123enitan (October 15, 2018 at 3:04 AM).

• HI Doemer, Have been able to resolve this issue and how? Please share your steps, I 'm still in a struggle to test my Live Tv and other several addons with connection to repo.

I hope Balbes will have a fix on a going forward as it essential for testing the stability and functionalities of the build.

Cheers!

• I don't remember that, but then I don't remember lots of things. I keep the arm repo up to date so no harm in using it. If you want to keep building aarch64 it's best to create another repo though. I can setup some webspace if you need it - ping me in Slack.

Is there way to side load the repos such as URL, or I my thinking wrong, I have find it difficult to test Kodi 18 with out access to repo PVR's such as DVBViewer and Stalker.