[8.2.4.1] LibreELEC Kodi Krypton - S905 & S912 devices

• Accessing LibreELEC [LibreELEC.wiki]

touch /storage/.update/.nocompat

Remember kszaq C2 releases are .arm (32bit) - the ones I do are .aarch64 (64bit) for the C2.

The SSH password for my C2 releases after updating will then be "le"

Some Addons may not work. Simply Uninstall them and re-install from the LibreELEC repository. All settings will be retained.

I cannot install your 8.2.4.1 version onto eMMC. i was using 8.2.3.1 Kszaq build.

tell me why and how should i proceed ?

What should i do to install this test ext4 version onto C2 ?

• On TX3 mini, update failed. With .nocompat in update folder, the update succeed, but hang on logo, not booting. In update folder was .img and img.dtb from s905w folder clocked one. Fresh install failed. Then replace dtb with dtb from previous install 8.3.2.1 quazac build, and now booting well.

• wrxtasy: can you make the latest Test version fposted here with latest tweaks and patches to work on Odroid C2 ?

i installed with the above command. but now i have Black screen of Death. i cant see the main Screen of Libreelec. Any fix expected soon from you or is it too much to ask for buying Odroid C2 ?

• I have updated to 8.2.4.2-Test2 on the x96 (S905X) and all is working except I can't any files from my external HDD to play. I can write to the folders and read from them, just video playback via the file manager does nothing, no errors. When playing a file via a plugin, it again just does nothing. Not sure where to start troubleshooting with no errors.

PVR functions are working fine, all other plugins and playback from streaming sources are fine.

I have since re-run the update and it will now let me play video files, but then the audio stops, then the video, then it stalls or crashes or just stops. After it stops, it can't play any video files again untill it is rebooted. I have tried playing with the cache settings, but this doesn't help.

• Tested your new 8.2.4.1 release with 3 S912 boxes.

- Beelink GT1: Clicks and pops on audio over HDMI. With PCM or passthrough (DTS codec)

- Meecool M8S Pro L: Clicks and pops on audio over HDMI. With PCM or passthrough (DTS codec)

- H96 Pro +: Audio OK. With PCM or passthrough (DTS codec)

This is on a LG B7 Oled TV 4K.

On a older Samsung on 1080p audio works fine on the 3 boxes

On the old 8.2.4-Subtitles-ff (8.2.3 with your Subs patch9 audio works fine on the LG 4K and Samsung 1080p

So this is puzzling :) don´t know to blame HDMI changes or Audio Decoding changes, don´t know where to start bisecting this.

I have noted that u-boot kernel cmdline are a bit different on these boxes, seems that these are modified somehow by the crappy Android that these boxes runs I haven´t able to find where do these parameters are stored on these boxes.... I have a lot of ARM toys and most of these are in /dev/mmcblkX or /dev/mmcblkXboot0 and the I play with them with fw_setenv inside Linux (uboot-tools). Anyway seems that Android touches boot video mode.

Thanks for your work if I can help with something to fix this just shoot :) logs don´t show much except that CEC does not work on the LG but the Samsung :P

• wrxtasy: can you make the latest Test version fposted here with latest tweaks and patches to work on Odroid C2 ?

i installed with the above command. but now i have Black screen of Death. i cant see the main Screen of Libreelec. Any fix expected soon from you or is it too much to ask for buying Odroid C2 ?

Grab the last working kszaq LE C2 .tar release and uncompressed it on a PC / Mac.

Then overwrite the SYSTEM and KERNEL files on the SD / eMMC.

That should hopefully restore a working setup.

Not at home base at the moment, will do a 32bit compatible C2 release when I'm back.

Otherwise do a complete reflash of a LE C2 standard release and then upgrade with my aarch.tar update.