Posts by strausshouse

I have updated to 8.2.4.2-Test2 on the x96 (S905X) and all is working except I can't any files from my external HDD to play. I can write to the folders and read from them, just video playback via the file manager does nothing, no errors. When playing a file via a plugin, it again just does nothing. Not sure where to start troubleshooting with no errors.

PVR functions are working fine, all other plugins and playback from streaming sources are fine.

I have since re-run the update and it will now let me play video files, but then the audio stops, then the video, then it stalls or crashes or just stops. After it stops, it can't play any video files again untill it is rebooted. I have tried playing with the cache settings, but this doesn't help.

I have updated to 8.2.4.2-Test2 on the x96 (S905X) and all is working except I can't any files from my external HDD to play. I can write to the folders and read from them, just video playback via the file manager does nothing, no errors. When playing a file via a plugin, it again just does nothing. Not sure where to start troubleshooting with no errors.

PVR functions are working fine, all other plugins and playback from streaming sources are fine.