[8.2.4.1] LibreELEC Kodi Krypton - S905 & S912 devices

• Like the original system. No difference.

Install to eMMC look the hungaryan prohardver forum.

Has written down on sd, but to be launched through a toothpick does not want ...

installed trees gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb .....

and I do not know how to run and what to do ....

but I would like to see ....

Mini MX 1/8

• I have updated to 8.2.4.2-Test2 on the x96 (S905X) and all is working except I can't any files from my external HDD to play. I can write to the folders and read from them, just video playback via the file manager does nothing, no errors. When playing a file via a plugin, it again just does nothing. Not sure where to start troubleshooting with no errors.

PVR functions are working fine, all other plugins and playback from streaming sources are fine.

• I am getting error in installing latest test build on odroid c2.

i was using ksazq build. what should i do now ?

Accessing LibreELEC [LibreELEC.wiki]

touch /storage/.update/.nocompat

Remember kszaq C2 releases are .arm (32bit) - the ones I do are .aarch64 (64bit) for the C2.

The SSH password for my C2 releases after updating will then be "le"

Some Addons may not work. Simply Uninstall them and re-install from the LibreELEC repository. All settings will be retained.

• Has written down on sd, but to be launched through a toothpick does not want ...

installed trees gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb .....

and I do not know how to run and what to do ....

but I would like to see ....

Mini MX 1/8

There is nothing else to do, it will start after that. It runs on countless different hardware.

• There is nothing else to do, it will start after that. It runs on countless different hardware.

I inserted the SD, I hold the reset, and the system is loaded from the nand ....

done 20 times ...

I could try to put .tar

but he's not here ....

the result is not .... throw it on the garbage ....

AE / LE / CE they all work

Edited once, last by sertem (June 19, 2018 at 8:58 AM).

• Well I went back to the previous version (kszaq 8.2.3.1) I was running and everything works fine again. Mostly.

• If you have been running on LE the device earlier, there is no toothpick method, it will start immediately. Only dtb.img replacement is required.

Alternatively, use the Android backup / restore application and select start.zip from the SD card.

• If you have been running on LE the device earlier, there is no toothpick method, it will start immediately. Only dtb.img replacement is required.

Alternatively, use the Android backup / restore application and select start.zip from the SD card.

then back to LE 8xxxx ???

• then back to LE 8xxxx ???

I'm sorry it does not work, so many of us love and use the ext4 versions. I checked on a nexbox a5 box, worked fine. I suggest reading the Hungarian prohardware forum, there is a great knowledge base there. Some reviews about ext4 versions.

Amlogic S905, S912 processzoros készülékek - PROHARDVER! Hozzászólások

LE Mix boot demo video Boot time 12 sec.

• I'm sorry it does not work, so many of us love and use the ext4 versions. I checked on a nexbox a5 box, worked fine. I suggest reading the Hungarian prohardware forum, there is a great knowledge base there. Some reviews about ext4 versions.

LE Mix boot demo video Boot time 12 sec.

It turned out so ...

Installed Android, through start.zip did not want to update ... but through a toothpick started immediately without problems ..

remote control immediately began to work, why do not know .... ???

link does not work ...

LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0.3.012l_8.2.3.1_mix_ext4.img.gz

Edited once, last by sertem (June 19, 2018 at 4:39 PM).