feedback for test build LibreELEC-RK3328

• which one is the correct threat for the nightly testing?

is anywhere a collection of eventually possible workarounds for knows problems (stutter or whatever)?

• Kwiboo

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but it appears that some recent builds (in this case devel-20190416231707-c1c92b1) do not have the RTL8812AU module.

• I've tested the latest image (LibreELEC-RK3328.arm-9.80-nightly-20190622-afccdbc-box-trn9.img.gz) on my R10 RK3328 Android TV box.

The good things are there's Wi-Fi, audio is good, it plays every file I've tested.

The bad things: 1) While viewing videos, Android box randomly freezes after a few minutes (sometimes I have to unplug/re-plug it, other times it reboots itself)

2) 4K Video colors look washed out, pale

3) Mpeg4 files are choppy, they don't use HW acceleration

• Just to add to my original comment, I believe the video freezes only when playing BD files. It doesn't matter if I choose to play a Blu-Ray via BD menu or through a simplified Kodi menu. It freezes anyway.

• does LibreELEC-RK3328 also improve LibreELEC-RK3399 as there isn't a dedicated LibreELEC-RK3399 thread comparable to this one here.

• Latest build for my RK3328 box I tried out (LibreELEC-RK3328.arm-9.80-nightly-20190719-235fdbc-box-trn9.img.gz) looks quite good, but I can't download anything from the Kodi Repository (or any repository for that matter) even though I'm connected to the Internet.