Beelink GT1 Ultimate unable to install LibreELEC

• Same here. I've checked /proc/meminfo on android, showed 3GB ram. Now I was able to boot with gxm_q200_2g.dtb but LE showing total of 2GB ram. Any ideas?

It´s fake ram.

LE shows the truth.

• Try this one. Worked for me on my ultimate gt1.

dtb.zip

Based in GERMANY — working in cigar business — part time freelance webdesigner — PS4 Console Gamer and TV Show Junkie :cool:

S912 with CE on NAND — S905x with CE on SD-Card (with EmulationStation&KODI shanti‘s build) - Odroid N2 with CE on emmc and EmuELEC on SD-Cad — 4K 65“ Sony — 4K Onkyo DD/DTSHD/ATMOS Receiver

• Hi guys,

THE LAN WORKS!!!!!8)8)8)8)8)

got the LAN working with a dtb file i found online somewhere in this (mega link below) called: gxm_q200_k3_pro.dtb

usiing this libre elec: LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.5-Chroma.422.10bit

MEGA (Kodi Krypton-AML)<3<3<3

good luck.

and much love

• I own both the Beelink GT1 1GB DDR 16 GB drive and the Beelink GT1 Ultimate with 3GB DDR and 36GB drive.

I have been able to install LibreELEC on the first Beelink GT1 but not on the ULTIMATE version of the box.

I used LibreELEC-912.arm-8.2-8.2.2.2.img.gz and have tried the device tree files gxm_q200_3g.dtb ,gxm_q201_3g.dtb, q200_2g.dtb and q200_2g.dtb without any success.

I started the box using the normal toothpick method and all I get is the Beelink Android symbol on the start up screen and nothing happens after that.

I also tried booting into Android 7.1 and installing a Terminal Emulator and used the command 'reboot update' with the micro SD card installed with no success.

I used the program LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 to flash the class 10 micro SD card.

Having had no problems with the earlier Beelink GT1 box I cannot understand why I am having no success with the later box.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks :(

Can you explain how you install libreelec on beelink gt1?

• For kicks you could try this image on a spare SD card LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.80-nightly-20200324-aeb6e84-box.img.gz - It won't be great for playback (still a bit experimental) but might help set the u-boot environment up better. I've had issues with other Beelink firmware; to make things boot quicker some of the normal wait points in the boot sequence are time-reduced which makes it harder to release the reset button at the right point to trigger the u-boot recovery mode (which is how the toothpick method works).