Beelink GT1 Ultimate unable to install LibreELEC

• Hi guys,

THE LAN WORKS!!!!!8)8)8)8)8)

got the LAN working with a dtb file i found online somewhere in this (mega link below) called: gxm_q200_k3_pro.dtb

usiing this libre elec: LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2.5-Chroma.422.10bit

MEGA (Kodi Krypton-AML)<3<3<3

good luck.

and much love

• I own both the Beelink GT1 1GB DDR 16 GB drive and the Beelink GT1 Ultimate with 3GB DDR and 36GB drive.

I have been able to install LibreELEC on the first Beelink GT1 but not on the ULTIMATE version of the box.

I used LibreELEC-912.arm-8.2-8.2.2.2.img.gz and have tried the device tree files gxm_q200_3g.dtb ,gxm_q201_3g.dtb, q200_2g.dtb and q200_2g.dtb without any success.

I started the box using the normal toothpick method and all I get is the Beelink Android symbol on the start up screen and nothing happens after that.

I also tried booting into Android 7.1 and installing a Terminal Emulator and used the command 'reboot update' with the micro SD card installed with no success.

I used the program LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 to flash the class 10 micro SD card.

Having had no problems with the earlier Beelink GT1 box I cannot understand why I am having no success with the later box.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks :(

Can you explain how you install libreelec on beelink gt1?

• For kicks you could try this image on a spare SD card LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-9.80-nightly-20200324-aeb6e84-box.img.gz - It won't be great for playback (still a bit experimental) but might help set the u-boot environment up better. I've had issues with other Beelink firmware; to make things boot quicker some of the normal wait points in the boot sequence are time-reduced which makes it harder to release the reset button at the right point to trigger the u-boot recovery mode (which is how the toothpick method works).

• Hi Chewitt,

I have tried it and It lags alot on playback and I had to restart it everything I forward the video and it gets stuck.

I have been looking around for a stable older release to test playback on my device.

Thanks.

• I suppose you mean The beelink GT1 Ultimate since since you have no problems with the earlier version.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i always used this video as a reference point. The proces is the same for the later libreelec versions.
    And try this dtb (gxm_q200_k3_pro.dtb) Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.