Posts by Matthew1987

I has libreelec running at my rpi3. this will run very well with an ethernet cable connected directly to my router. Now i use a wifi dongle to get a wifi connection. This will works and i can connect to my wifi network. When i connected to my wifi i get an ip adres and i can use the kodo remote app at my phone. Now will is the problem when i watch tv via itv or when i streams movie or something, it will start but after 20 a 30 seconds it will down. i can restart but it will happend again.

any solutions for this problem?

I own both the Beelink GT1 1GB DDR 16 GB drive and the Beelink GT1 Ultimate with 3GB DDR and 36GB drive.

I have been able to install LibreELEC on the first Beelink GT1 but not on the ULTIMATE version of the box.

I used LibreELEC-912.arm-8.2-8.2.2.2.img.gz and have tried the device tree files gxm_q200_3g.dtb ,gxm_q201_3g.dtb, q200_2g.dtb and q200_2g.dtb without any success.

I started the box using the normal toothpick method and all I get is the Beelink Android symbol on the start up screen and nothing happens after that.

I also tried booting into Android 7.1 and installing a Terminal Emulator and used the command 'reboot update' with the micro SD card installed with no success.

I used the program LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 to flash the class 10 micro SD card.

Having had no problems with the earlier Beelink GT1 box I cannot understand why I am having no success with the later box.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks :(

Can you explain how you install libreelec on beelink gt1?