[8.90.11a] LibreELEC 9.x for S912

• afl1:

I read it, that’s how I knew how to fix my box being stuck on boot screen. And yes I know Kodi 18 is pre alpha, but I started with your build 4 and haven’t had any real issues yet. The mkv-internal subtitle issue is reproducible, but I rarely use those and the overall experience especially with LiveTV in Leia is worth that tradeoff.

So, great work!

I read the following and thought that the dtb is not needed anymore:

Note: when upgrading to 8.2.0.1 or later you no longer have to provide a device tree for an update, it will be updated automatically!

• I’m also using a Minix U9 and am wondering how to do the update to newer versions correctly.

I’m used to putting the tar file in .update and reboot, but after it does the upgrade, it cannot boot LE anymore.

So I Write the img.gz to a USB drive (and the 2g dtb as dtb.img) and install over my current installation.

How can directly upgrade without USB? Do i need to put the device tree somewhere as well?

I may have done it wrong, but on my Minix U9-H the update (copy the .tar file to the update directory and just restart LE) and reboot worked without any problems with this (old) device tree

More about the device tree in this thread

• I just retest this version at once on my gt1 ultimate

I managed to connect my nas

however, the original remote control does not work with this version

I am obliged to use the remote control in bluetooth

I want help

• Hello people.

I'm seeing the possibility of some box s912. the MECOOL M8S PRO L Amlogic, came as a great attraction, for running NF in HD, however ... all reference I see to it is to be 10/100 port.

Oras, s912 are not all 100/1000? .. or is there already a new version, which was made with 10/100 network to cheapen the cost?

It would be interesting, that someone who has confirm if it has megabit or gigabit network.

• Hello people.

I'm seeing the possibility of some box s912. the MECOOL M8S PRO L Amlogic, came as a great attraction, for running NF in HD, however ... all reference I see to it is to be 10/100 port.

Only 100M port but it"s enough for 60-70Mbps 4K movies, if you want more speed, need to buy a USB-LAN Gigabit adapter.

Edited once, last by blakey (December 1, 2017 at 9:16 AM).

• Apenas uma porta de 100M, mas é o suficiente para filmes de 60-70Mbps 4K, se quiser mais velocidade, comprar um adaptador Gigabit USB-LAN Obrigado. É uma pena que não é uma aplicação correta, no caso, que usou s912, deve ser uma variante, digite s905x / s905w, como claramente vemos lá.

Obrigado. É uma pena que eles não colocar a informação correta, no caso, que utilizou s912 disso, deve ser uma variante, tipo s905x / s905w, como podemos ver claramente lá.