Posts by niltoncrf

Does anyone have the latest widevine files that work with netflix?

Here, I had to install, wait for the complete installation of the widevine, then uninstall the NF addon and reinstall. Np inputsream, automatic is only entering as 480p. Opting for manual, this is 720p. To enter 720p, np inpustream, I enabled 720p / 720p

Apenas uma porta de 100M, mas é o suficiente para filmes de 60-70Mbps 4K, se quiser mais velocidade, comprar um adaptador Gigabit USB-LAN Obrigado. É uma pena que não é uma aplicação correta, no caso, que usou s912, deve ser uma variante, digite s905x / s905w, como claramente vemos lá.

Obrigado. É uma pena que eles não colocar a informação correta, no caso, que utilizou s912 disso, deve ser uma variante, tipo s905x / s905w, como podemos ver claramente lá.

Hello people.

I'm seeing the possibility of some box s912. the MECOOL M8S PRO L Amlogic, came as a great attraction, for running NF in HD, however ... all reference I see to it is to be 10/100 port.

Oras, s912 are not all 100/1000? .. or is there already a new version, which was made with 10/100 network to cheapen the cost?

It would be interesting, that someone who has confirm if it has megabit or gigabit network.