7.0.2.007 build for S905

• Bluetooth fix for KII Pro. I replaced hcd module from android firmware and BT now works.

LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KII_Pro-7.0.2.004.1

kszaq: Pls, replace in your build bcm4335c0.hcd to fix BT for all boxes with BCM4335 chip (KII Pro, KIII, M8S Plus ...).

From LibreELEC
    +1 on this.

Just wanted to say that this fixed my Bluetooth not working on my KIII box.
    Using the lastest 10-3 devel build and gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb

Wifi worked, just no Bluetooth. Saw this post and tried it, now it works. In my original android build, there's a folder called /etc/bluetooth, and in it is bcm4335c0.hcd, which is identical to the one in Libereelec. And in /etc/bluetooth/4335 theres bcm4335.hcd (which is linked above, and works renamed as bcm4335c0.hcd in libreelec), also there is bcm4335_prepatch.hcd. I'm not sure what this file is for, as i didn't do anything with it.
    Just thought i'd share this.
    thanks

• Can anyone help me flash my tar file? I only have android recovery on my m8s+.Can i flash it over there ? thanks

1. You can't flash .tar file in Android recovery, it's an update for existing OE/LE install.
    2. There is no .tar file for this release (nor any for S905 from me), you asked the question in a wrong thread.

• Hi andreaf, what version of MX Plus you have?

This is his first post above when i tried to help him. It looks like it is definitely the same box.
    I wonder if the .006 version you flashed first worked and the .007 he is trying to flash first time is causing the issue?
    I hope he hasn't given up :)

• Hi andreaf, what version of MX Plus you have?...

Hi Andreaf.
    There is my experience how install and running LibreELEC with my box MXV+ (MXV Plus)....

Hi jmcm and Whitesak, thanks for your great help and sorry for my late reply but I spent the weekend trying to start LE on my MX Plus before "destroying" it ;) And I can't belive yet but it happened!!! :)
    And thanks again to all the other people who helped me!

But now in order.

Yes my box is MXPlus_S but, as said, none of the mentioned procedures worked. I also tried the gxbb_p200_1Gbit.dtb tree...same result, Android in safe mode.

Then I tried the dual boot patch procedure as suggested from Whitesak (points 1, 2 and 3) but could not use a boot application since my box is not rooted. But point 4) was not necessary because I switched on the box with the SD card inserted and finally it booted LE!!!
    Now the box boots LE if the card is inserted, Android if not.

In particular:
    1) I used a +10years old 1GB microSD card (FAT32 formatted)
    2) Rufus (unzipping the .gz before or not) and Win32DiskImaged make no difference
    3) gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb

At the moment I had not got time to conduct many tests but can affirm that I could not see thouse issues I had in the orrible Android version.
    - Audio passthrough (AC3 and DTS) work
    - Bit perfect audio out (HDMI and S/PDIF) works for 2 channels music (the main reason I wanted to try LE!!!!)
    - the RF keyboard works without unplugging/re-plugging the USB RF dongle

At the moment I could not get the IR remote control to work. Not a big problem but it would be useful. It doens't respond. Perhaps it's a known problem...I will read if there's something about it.

Many thanks to kszak for his awesome work!

• At the moment I could not get the IR remote control to work. Not a big problem but it would be useful. It doens't respond. Perhaps it's a known problem...I will read if there's something about it.

Well done.
    We don't give up that easy at LE.
    Try the remote.conf file attached.
    SMB and copy it to config directory.
    Unzip it first.

remote.conf.zip
    [hr]

Hi,
    remote control does't work on my Beelink MiniMX 1/8Gb, please support.
    (used gxbb_p200_1G_1Gbit.dtb)

remote.conf.zip

Beelink might be different but look at picture.

Edited once, last by kostaman (October 10, 2016 at 12:24 PM).

• At the moment I could not get the IR remote control to work.

And remember. If you TV or Receiver supports HDMI CEC, you can control LE via original Remote control from your TV or Receiver. You must only switch on HDMI CEC in setup of TV or receiver.
    It´s my use case. It´s very usable :)

• Ok, my devices support HDMI CEC but I do no use it. Later I will setup my Logitech Harmony remote to control the box so, firstly, I need to get the stock remote working.

Another question: is it possible to control LE using the standard Kodi remote app for Android/iOS?

• can someone point me i the right direction to get the power down with the remote just to switch off the hdmi rather than power down the box its a nexbox A95x