Did you try to add this config:

Code
    Section "Device"
      Identifier "card0"
      Driver "intel"
      Option "Backlight" "intel_backlight"
      BusID "PCI:0:2:0"
    EndSection

to /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/20-intel.conf file?

There is no such directory. only X11 with the following files:

Code
    OpenELEC-T440p:~ # ls /etc/X11/
    xorg-i915.conf           xorg-nvidia.conf
    xorg-nvidia-legacy.conf  xorg-radeon.conf

Besides, I guess /etc/ is mounted as read only, as it is part of the compressed image that gets mounted at boot time.

Any suggestion?

I do not seem to find one of the articles listing the issues for Windows system and UTC.
    One of the things I have read is that you need to disable automatic time adjustment, and need a registry hack to set it up, so it may not be fully supported.

In any case, I have tried the UTC time hack some time ago in my quad boot system without full success.
    Windows kept showing odd times.

Now that I have figured out the proper setting for Linux I would like to keep it this way.

A simpler approach would be to select a different time zone that matches my local time in RTC.

Hi all, I am currently using LibreELEC in my notebook in a multi boot environment. It is well known the issues with Windows 10 and UTC time.
    I have managed to switch to RTC in my Xubuntu partition, but am looking to switch my LibreELEC one.
    Can you please help me on what to change to have LE work with RTC instead of UTC (for the hardware clock).
    Otherwise everyone I boot to Windows after LE my time is off by 3 hours.

Am using the x86 version.

Thabk you and regards.

I second the cabling issue.
    I was having this problem and upon close inspection one of the RJ45 Jack's was not properly crimped. After rebuilding both ends (JIC) everything got fixed a 1 gbps.

Gaudi
    I compiled LibreElec grom git master with "bloatware" Synaptics driver ;) Here is my patch with libs: LibreELEC_synaptics_patch.tar.bz2
    I did it the first time in my life and I do not know if it will work :) I will not have my Toshiba laptop for a few days, so I can't test the patch by myself. You can test it on your ThinkPad if you want, or wait for my tests.
    I wrote small shell script to apply my patch to Milhouse build. You can set variable BUILD_ARCH to any Milhouse build.

I am quite illiterate in terms of compiling software, so I guess I will have to wait for your tests.
    In any case, I dislike the idea to set aside from "official" builds doing my own or using a different one.

After failing to get HID mapper to work. I have given up. I think I'll try to send it back. I thank you for your perseverance. The fact that I will probably never get the voice to work in SPMC, also helped make my mind up.

;)

I have never used the one I bought, probably because I dislike the new buttons layout.
    Am quite happy with my Original Mele F10.