[Test] KODI-18 + kernel 4.x for s9xxx

• The main source Neil Armstrong. I added multiboot, all arranged and assembled in the desired form.

Want to try LE with the kernel 4.12 + KODI-18. Download the link image. Unzip. To record on a USB flash drive. Work with the SD card I have not yet tested, probably will work. Rename the file to “dtb.img”. To connect to TV box and run it. Need to control a connected USB mouse.

Яндекс.Диск

This is an alpha version so there are imperfections and bugs.

Mandatory condition - the presence of an activated universal multi-boot. If it is not already active or you are using an older version, you must update the multi-boot to the latest version. All the necessary files are in the way, use the toothpick or via the installed app "Update&Backup".

• Does this run on Odroid C2? I can supply UART output if you need.

Yes, this is possible. View this topic. It describes how you can easily add to the existing system on the SD card or eMMC module on the Odroid C2, the ability to run from USB. Or easily transfer run from eMMC to SD card without pulling the module eMMC (or Vice versa). Pay attention that the current system on the SD card or eMMC module as not changed. Ie. if connected USB flash drive is the launch of the system from it (it can be any system - any option Libreelec or Linux). If you disable USB flash drive will automatically start the "internal" system on the SD or eMMC. If not clear, ask, I work a different system on Odroid C2 in various combinations (USB SD).

Odroid C2 Temporary run images from USB - Amlogic - Armbian forum

i test sdcard and usb

I see you have the UART console and in the log there is an indication that your u-boot has the ability to use the script "boot.ini" is good. Show the output of "printenv" and "help" (you need to stop the run u-boot by pressing spacebar and execute these commands).

• I need the output of "printenv" and "help" (u-boot), is to write the correct "boot.ini".

boot.ini from ubuntu 16.04 wetek2 iis work

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WETEK-UBOOT-CONFIG

# Possible screen resolutions

# Uncomment only a single Line! The line with setenv written.

# At least one mode must be selected.

# 480 Lines (720x480)

# setenv m "480i60hz" # Interlaced 60Hz

# setenv m "480i_rpt" # Interlaced for Rear Projection Televisions 60Hz

# setenv m "480p60hz" # 480 Progressive 60Hz

# setenv m "480p_rpt" # 480 Progressive for Rear Projection Televisions 60Hz

# 576 Lines (720x576)

# setenv m "576i50hz" # Interlaced 50Hz

# setenv m "576i_rpt" # Interlaced for Rear Projection Televisions 50Hz

# setenv m "576p50hz" # Progressive 50Hz

# setenv m "576p_rpt" # Progressive for Rear Projection Televisions 50Hz

# 720 Lines (1280x720)

# setenv m "720p50hz" # 50Hz

setenv m "720p60hz" # 60Hz

# 1080 Lines (1920x1080)

# setenv m "1080i60hz" # Interlaced 60Hz

# setenv m "1080p60hz" # Progressive 60Hz

# setenv m "1080i50hz" # Interlaced 50Hz

# setenv m "1080p50hz" # Progressive 50Hz

# setenv m "1080p24hz" # Progressive 24Hz

# 4K (3840x2160)

# setenv m "2160p30hz" # Progressive 30Hz

# setenv m "2160p25hz" # Progressive 25Hz

# setenv m "2160p24hz" # Progressive 24Hz

# setenv m "smpte24hz" # Progressive 24Hz SMPTE

# setenv m "2160p50hz" # Progressive 50Hz

# setenv m "2160p60hz" # Progressive 60Hz

# setenv m "2160p50hz420" # Progressive 50Hz with YCbCr 4:2:0 (Requires TV/Monitor that supports it)

# setenv m "2160p60hz420" # Progressive 60Hz with YCbCr 4:2:0 (Requires TV/Monitor that supports it)

### VESA modes ###

# setenv m "640x480p60hz"

# setenv m "800x480p60hz"

# setenv m "800x600p60hz"

# setenv m "1024x600p60hz"

# setenv m "1024x768p60hz"

# setenv m "1280x800p60hz"

# setenv m "1280x1024p60hz"

# setenv m "1360x768p60hz"

# setenv m "1440x900p60hz"

# setenv m "1600x900p60hz"

# setenv m "1680x1050p60hz"

# setenv m "1600x1200p60hz"

# setenv m "1920x1200p60hz"

# setenv m "2560x1080p60hz"

# setenv m "2560x1440p60hz"

# setenv m "2560x1600p60hz"

# setenv m "3440x1440p60hz"

# HDMI BPP Mode

setenv m_bpp "32"

# setenv m_bpp "24"

# setenv m_bpp "16"

# HDMI DVI/VGA modes

# Uncomment only a single Line! The line with setenv written.

# At least one mode must be selected.

# setenv vout "dvi"

# setenv vout "vga"

# HDMI HotPlug Detection control

# Allows you to force HDMI thinking that the cable is connected.

# true = HDMI will believe that cable is always connected

# false = will let board/monitor negotiate the connection status

setenv hpd "true"

# setenv hpd "false"

# Default Console Device Setting

setenv condev "console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0" # on both

# Meson Timer

# 1 - Meson Timer

# 0 - Arch Timer

# Using meson_timer improves the video playback whoever it breaks KVM (virtualization).

# Using arch timer allows KVM/Virtualization to work however you'll experience poor video

setenv mesontimer "1"

# Server Mode (aka. No Graphics)

# Setting nographics to 1 will disable all video subsystem

# This mode is ideal of server type usage. (Saves ~300Mb of RAM)

setenv nographics "0"

###########################################

# Boot Arguments

setenv bootargs "root=UUID=e139ce78-9841-40fe-8823-96a304a09859 rootwait ro ${condev} no_console_suspend hdmimode=${m} m_bpp=${m_bpp} vout=${vout} fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 elevator=noop disablehpd=${hpd}"

# Mac

if keyman init 0x1234; then if keyman read mac ${loadaddr} str; then setenv bootargs ${bootargs} mac=${mac}; fi; fi

# Booting

setenv loadaddr "0x11000000"

setenv dtb_loadaddr "0x1000000"

setenv initrd_loadaddr "0x13000000"

fatload mmc 0:1 ${initrd_loadaddr} uInitrd

fatload mmc 0:1 ${loadaddr} Image

if test "${boxname}" = "Hub"; then fatload mmc 0:1 ${dtb_loadaddr} meson64_wetekhub.dtb; fi

if test "${boxname}" = "Play2"; then fatload mmc 0:1 ${dtb_loadaddr} meson64_wetekplay2.dtb; fi

if test "${boxname}" = "Play2s"; then fatload mmc 0:1 ${dtb_loadaddr} meson64_wetekplay2s.dtb; fi

if test "${boxname}" = "PlayPlus"; then fatload mmc 0:1 ${dtb_loadaddr} meson64_wetekplayplus.dtb; fi

fdt addr ${dtb_loadaddr}

if test "${mesontimer}" = "0"; then fdt rm /meson_timer; fdt rm /cpus/cpu@0/timer; fdt rm /cpus/cpu@1/timer; fdt rm /cpus/cpu@2/timer; fdt rm /cpus/cpu@3/timer; fi

if test "${mesontimer}" = "1"; then fdt rm /timer; fi

if test "${nographics}" = "1"; then fdt rm /reserved-memory; fdt rm /aocec; fi

if test "${nographics}" = "1"; then fdt rm /meson-fb; fdt rm /amhdmitx; fdt rm /picdec; fdt rm /ppmgr; fi

if test "${nographics}" = "1"; then fdt rm /meson-vout; fdt rm /mesonstream; fdt rm /meson-fb; fi

if test "${nographics}" = "1"; then fdt rm /deinterlace; fdt rm /codec_mm; fi

booti ${loadaddr} ${initrd_loadaddr} ${dtb_loadaddr}

• boot.ini from ubuntu 16.04 wetek2 iis work

The script "boot.ini" for model WETEK, which may partially replace the activation of the universal multi-boot (which uses a script s905_autoscript). The order of use. Burn image on SD card. Add the correct "dtb.img" in the root media. Add the script "boot.ini". To connect media to the TV box and turn the power on. Pay attention to the nuances. The script "boot.ini" only runs from the SD card, but the operating system (LE or Linux) can be recorded to any external media (SD card or USB flash drive). To start the system from USB stick to TV box must be connected to two media - SD card "boot.ini" and USB stick with the desired system (which uses the script s905_autoscript). If you need the system is recorded on the SD card, you can add the script "boot.ini" and to implement the recommendations that are prescribed for the system, for example , add correct dtb file. Pay attention to the use of the image LE from this thread, for Wetek need to pick up a working dtb file from the directory /dtb on the media (copy it to the root and rename to "dtb.img").

Яндекс.Диск

• The script "boot.ini" for model WETEK, which may partially replace the activation of the universal multi-boot (which uses a script s905_autoscript). The order of use. Burn image on SD card. Add the correct "dtb.img" in the root media. Add the script "boot.ini". To connect media to the TV box and turn the power on. Pay attention to the nuances. The script "boot.ini" only runs from the SD card, but the operating system (LE or Linux) can be recorded to any external media (SD card or USB flash drive). To start the system from USB stick to TV box must be connected to two media - SD card "boot.ini" and USB stick with the desired system (which uses the script s905_autoscript). If you need the system is recorded on the SD card, you can add the script "boot.ini" and to implement the recommendations that are prescribed for the system, for example , add correct dtb file. Pay attention to the use of the image LE from this thread, for Wetek need to pick up a working dtb file from the directory /dtb on the media (copy it to the root and rename to "dtb.img").

Яндекс.Диск

woow is work and boot in libreelec after add boot.ini

thanx men

• After my experience within the system

The internet works with cable access

The videos work I tried the p360 and p720 and the sound sometimes works and sometimes does not

4k works but the picture is too heavy

libreelec addons do not work

cucumber hardware acceleratior Does not appear

You need to make a 4.12 Kernel at Krypton - libreelec 8

• If you don't mind, please try to check the launch of this version of the image with sheath SATO on the model Wetek. Download

sdimage-SATO-201708281721-S9xxx.img.xz . Unzip. To record on the SD card. Download and add to the first section of the script s905_autoscript. Add the script "boot.ini". Rename the appropriate file of the dtb to the "dtb.img" (all available files are in the root, it is sufficient to rename). Try to start the system. I'm interested in the system start-up. If possible, it is advisable to check out a run from a USB drive.

Яндекс.Диск

• If you don't mind, please try to check the launch of this version of the image with sheath SATO on the model Wetek. Download

sdimage-SATO-201708281721-S9xxx.img.xz . Unzip. To record on the SD card. Download and add to the first section of the script s905_autoscript. Add the script "boot.ini". Rename the appropriate file of the dtb to the "dtb.img" (all available files are in the root, it is sufficient to rename). Try to start the system. I'm interested in the system start-up. If possible, it is advisable to check out a run from a USB drive.

Яндекс.Диск