Syncthing

• Well, it seemed to work when I updated using the web interface. But if you update the add-on in Kodi it goes back to 0.14.29.

I wanted an update because it doesn't work, keeps saying "too many open files".

• Well, it seemed to work when I updated using the web interface. But if you update the add-on in Kodi it goes back to 0.14.29.

I wanted an update because it doesn't work, keeps saying "too many open files".

Enable auto-update in webui to install the latest version of syncthing.

Do not update the addon, unless a new revision is available, which should not happen frequently. This reverts syncthing to the version shipped with the addon.

• Enable auto-update in webui to install the latest version of syncthing.

Do not update the addon, unless a new revision is available, which should not happen frequently. This reverts syncthing to the version shipped with the addon.

Done, thank you.

But still with problems. This message is shown and add-on doesn't work:

Code
     Listen (BEP/tcp): Accepting connection: accept tcp [::]:22000: accept4: too many open files

Any solution?

Edited once, last by Soringo (March 25, 2019 at 3:44 AM).

• Hello,

Thanks for the addon. I'm not able to reach web gui though. I've a VPN and a VPN Kill switch installed using iptables. Is there maybe an exception rule I have to add, in order to make syncthing web gui reachable?

Thanks in advance

peanut

• Hi, can someone explain me how this is working? Is it normal that the addon isn't shown in my addon list after installation?

Do I just have to edit the config file manually? And if yes what do I have to change?

• Hi,

Have you tried the web interface?

See the first post of this thread

Ahh thank you I got it now. But I'm struggling again. It doesn't sync yet.

The folder which I tried to sync already exists on both ends (same content). I'm not sure if it connected both folders but I gave them the same folder ID. I added a new file on one end but it doesn't do anything.

Under remote devices it just shows syncing 0%

Maybe because of the note on the top of the screen?

Edit: Nvm its working now. Obviously I just had to reboot. Thanks for this great addon ^^

Edited 2 times, last by newuser_ (February 9, 2020 at 2:29 AM).

• Um I have another question. I've connected my IntelNUC (LE) with my other PC (Win). But the folder which I've synchronized is on my PCs end on an external HDD. So I was wondering what is happening if I run my NUC and my PC at the same time and the external HDD is not plugged to my PC. So it won't find the path on my PCs end. In this case will it just remove the data on the NUC? Or does it only sync when I start the tool on windows? Because on LE it seems to be running in the background.

• Um I have another question. I've connected my IntelNUC (LE) with my other PC (Win). But the folder which I've synchronized is on my PCs end on an external HDD. So I was wondering what is happening if I run my NUC and my PC at the same time and the external HDD is not plugged to my PC. So it won't find the path on my PCs end. In this case will it just remove the data on the NUC? Or does it only sync when I start the tool on windows? Because on LE it seems to be running in the background.

That is a question for the Syncthing forum.

If I remember well, there is an option for only adding files, ie no deletion.

• Hi all.

I have installed 9.2.0.108

I cant visit the local page.. no page loads.

the unit has a local IP, and i have tried both 127.0.0.1 and this..

no success in connecting to the admin module..

what Im i doing wrong ?