I have formated the SD card to the last version of libreelec and syncthing seems to work fine.
I am trying emby first time, server works great. But can it be used as multimedia player on libreelec? I can't find the emby add-on after installed, just FFmpeg and .Net Core.
Enable auto-update in webui to install the latest version of syncthing.
Do not update the addon, unless a new revision is available, which should not happen frequently. This reverts syncthing to the version shipped with the addon.
Done, thank you.
But still with problems. This message is shown and add-on doesn't work:
Well, it seemed to work when I updated using the web interface. But if you update the add-on in Kodi it goes back to 0.14.29.
I wanted an update because it doesn't work, keeps saying "too many open files".
Any plans to update to 1.x.x?
It solves some problems.
Thanks for your work.
AFAICT you have to install deluge via apt-get on raspbian. That's not possible with LibreELEC as it has no apt-get. LibreELEC can't install any software beside Kodi unless you compile from source and add what you want or it's probably available as an add-on.
I can't find anything on the official repositories, so I guess, we can say it's not possible.
Thank you, David.
After trying Tranmissions (it works funny sometimes, changing the download directories and has few settings), rtorrent+rutorrent (some rutorrent addon destroyed all my seeding torrents, plus rutorrent is not working in LibreELEC so it seems it has no maintenance); I tried Deluge and I loved it.
Can it be installed on LibreELEC as it can be, for example, on Raspbian?
I think there is a scritp (autotools?) that gives more options to rtorrent. But I don't know how to install and use it (rutorrent is not working in libreELEC), or if it is recommendable to be used with LibreELEC
I would like to have series in sub-folders with their names, so Kodi can scrap them. For example:
Inside "\Silicon Valley\" would go the different seasons, like season 1: "Silicon.Valley.S01.1080p.torrent" to be downloaded. But rtorrent is watching just the "\Watch\" folder, so it can't see the .torrent added in sub-folders like that.
Any help with the use of nested folders, or with the scraping of series? I can't re-name the series, because I want to keep seeding them.
Should've I posted it in a different subforum?
If a log is needed, please, let me know how I can get it.
When something is broken we'll obviously fix the source code as soon as possible, however whether that triggers a binary release depends on the severity of the problem, and whether there's any workarounds/temporary fixes.
In this case we're about to produce another Alpha before heading into Beta, so it makes sense to get this in ASAP. However once we've got official releases out, not every bug fix will result in an immediate release (unless we're doing a spectacularly bad job at testing!) as we will instead batch fixes for the next patch release, the frequency of which will be determined by the size of the fix list/severity of the bugs etc., but you shouldn't be kept waiting too long.
In the meantime if you run the following commands on your 6.90.004 system you should find you have working Bluetooth (if not, please post again):
After running the above commands, you should have March 24 firmware:
Working now keyboard. Thanks
Then it is confirmed that because of that my system was kinky xD
Torrent is a must have for me. So, I will turn off one of them when I use kodi.
Of course. I modified it, but not relationship with bluetooth, and after trying to connect the keyboard (modification done to occult the "low voltage coloured square").
By the way: it seems "openelec" still appears there
Note: if you see bluetooth disabled, it is because as far as it is not working for me, I turned it off so no resources are used.
Is it possible to use these two clients with the RPi optimizing the use of resources? Or better not doing it?
I love torrent trackers, and this and kodi are my prioritiy.
Plus: Would you recommend me a tool to monitorize the use of resources?
So, after a lot of comparing the commits between OE and LE without finding anything helpfull I started a shot in the dark and replaced the bootloader and dtb files from LE with the one from OE, and Bluetooth started working. So I did a binary compare and found that the only file that differs between OE and LE is "bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb". So something is wrong with the bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb file used by LE.
As a workaround you can download the OE 7 beta tar file, extract the bcm2710-rpi-3-b.dtb from it's "3rdparty/bootloader" directory and replace the one on the SD card with it.
I hope libreELEC developers read you
I've passed through dietpi, xbian, osmc, openelec, and now I am here. I hope to find a home soon.