Posts by Soringo

I just can update to version 9.2.0.108 or 9.2.0.109 in the add-on update option.

I can't communicate with syncthing through the web interface.

I have tried deleting all my syncthing settings and "updating" libreelec to the same version I had: 9.2.6.

Nothing works, it says syncthing is running, but I can't see it nor synchronization happens.

What should I do to keep using syncthing with my Raspberry Pi 3?

Enable auto-update in webui to install the latest version of syncthing.

Do not update the addon, unless a new revision is available, which should not happen frequently. This reverts syncthing to the version shipped with the addon.

Done, thank you.

But still with problems. This message is shown and add-on doesn't work:

Code
     Listen (BEP/tcp): Accepting connection: accept tcp [::]:22000: accept4: too many open files

Any solution?

Well, it seemed to work when I updated using the web interface. But if you update the add-on in Kodi it goes back to 0.14.29.

I wanted an update because it doesn't work, keeps saying "too many open files".

AFAICT you have to install deluge via apt-get on raspbian. That's not possible with LibreELEC as it has no apt-get. LibreELEC can't install any software beside Kodi unless you compile from source and add what you want or it's probably available as an add-on.

I can't find anything on the official repositories, so I guess, we can say it's not possible.

Sorry

Greetings

Thank you, David.

After trying Tranmissions (it works funny sometimes, changing the download directories and has few settings), rtorrent+rutorrent (some rutorrent addon destroyed all my seeding torrents, plus rutorrent is not working in LibreELEC so it seems it has no maintenance); I tried Deluge and I loved it.

Can it be installed on LibreELEC as it can be, for example, on Raspbian?

Best regards

I think there is a scritp (autotools?) that gives more options to rtorrent. But I don't know how to install and use it (rutorrent is not working in libreELEC), or if it is recommendable to be used with LibreELEC

I would like to have series in sub-folders with their names, so Kodi can scrap them. For example:
    \Watch\tvshows\Silicon Valley\

Inside "\Silicon Valley\" would go the different seasons, like season 1: "Silicon.Valley.S01.1080p.torrent" to be downloaded. But rtorrent is watching just the "\Watch\" folder, so it can't see the .torrent added in sub-folders like that.

Any help with the use of nested folders, or with the scraping of series? I can't re-name the series, because I want to keep seeding them.

Best regards

When something is broken we'll obviously fix the source code as soon as possible, however whether that triggers a binary release depends on the severity of the problem, and whether there's any workarounds/temporary fixes.

In this case we're about to produce another Alpha before heading into Beta, so it makes sense to get this in ASAP. However once we've got official releases out, not every bug fix will result in an immediate release (unless we're doing a spectacularly bad job at testing!) as we will instead batch fixes for the next patch release, the frequency of which will be determined by the size of the fix list/severity of the bugs etc., but you shouldn't be kept waiting too long.

In the meantime if you run the following commands on your 6.90.004 system you should find you have working Bluetooth (if not, please post again):

Code
    mount -o remount,rw /flash
    (cd /flash && wget -q http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/other/firmware_bt_fix.tar.gz -O - | tar xvzf -)
    sync && mount -o remount,ro /flash
    reboot

After running the above commands, you should have March 24 firmware:

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # vcgencmd version
    Mar 24 2016 12:49:34
    Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
    version e16cd015026a8bda22bb50dc30b30ce07f52a202 (clean) (release)

Working now keyboard. Thanks :)

Can you both ( Soringo + Grimson) post the /flash/config.txt you are using with LE? RPi3 Bluetooth is working for me...

Of course. I modified it, but not relationship with bluetooth, and after trying to connect the keyboard (modification done to occult the "low voltage coloured square").

cQwW6UGP

By the way: it seems "openelec" still appears there ;)

Note: if you see bluetooth disabled, it is because as far as it is not working for me, I turned it off so no resources are used.