Syncthing

• Ok, so I understand there is no an "easy" way without touching config files and using yet assigned shared Kodi from interface :(

Thank you for your explanation

Unfortunately, the Kodi virtual filesystem is only available to Kodi, not to external services such as Syncthing

@

• Well, it seemed to work when I updated using the web interface. But if you update the add-on in Kodi it goes back to 0.14.29.

I wanted an update because it doesn't work, keeps saying "too many open files".

• Well, it seemed to work when I updated using the web interface. But if you update the add-on in Kodi it goes back to 0.14.29.

I wanted an update because it doesn't work, keeps saying "too many open files".

Enable auto-update in webui to install the latest version of syncthing.

Do not update the addon, unless a new revision is available, which should not happen frequently. This reverts syncthing to the version shipped with the addon.

@

• Enable auto-update in webui to install the latest version of syncthing.

Do not update the addon, unless a new revision is available, which should not happen frequently. This reverts syncthing to the version shipped with the addon.

Done, thank you.

But still with problems. This message is shown and add-on doesn't work:

Code
    1. Listen (BEP/tcp): Accepting connection: accept tcp [::]:22000: accept4: too many open files

Any solution?

Edited once, last by Soringo ().

• Hello,

Thanks for the addon. I'm not able to reach web gui though. I've a VPN and a VPN Kill switch installed using iptables. Is there maybe an exception rule I have to add, in order to make syncthing web gui reachable?

Thanks in advance

peanut

• Thanks guy's for the overwhelming reactions on my question... I figured it out myself....

peanut