Just a question

• Hello, first of all, this is a great community,

I have a Wetek Core, and how long will the S812H be supported by LibreElec ?

Its a great and fast device and just love it.

If its a stupid question... please let me know :)

Regards

CypherZ

• I'd like to drop support for anything that uses the Amlogic 3.10 kernel as soon as we have a viable Amlogic mainline kernel that we can focus all of our development energies upon. That means dropping the Core which has a tiny userbase (so it's an easy decision) and the Play1 which has a load more users but an even older chipset.

Current indications are that we won't have an Amlogic mainline kernel for LE 9.0 (Kodi v18) so your Core box probably survives another release. No promises though.

• Well i bought a NUC NUC6CAYH what a difference, 8 GB Memory and for now 32GB SSD,

Kodi runs so fluid :P

So my answers are filled. Keep up this great Community and Awesome Software.

• Hi and sorry if its the wrong section just joind you!I want to buy a tv box for kodi use mostly.I want smooth playback with auto frame rate,4k,HD audio passthrough and i want to try Libreelec ofc:)i own an x96 tv box running android with not the smoothest playback.In my list i have mi box,raspi3,wetek play 2 or hub(i love hub but that 1 gb of ram :/),khadas vim,and some s905x devices (like nexus a95x) but the important that i need is good wifi!i dont know if i ll use ethernet yet.Let me know ur opinions plz.what devices are more stable to use with kodi libreelec and as second option if possible netflix.

• Hi and sorry if its the wrong section just joind you!I want to buy a tv box for kodi use mostly.I want smooth playback with auto frame rate,4k,HD audio passthrough and i want to try Libreelec ofc:)i own an x96 tv box running android with not the smoothest playback.In my list i have mi box,raspi3,wetek play 2 or hub(i love hub but that 1 gb of ram :/),khadas vim,and some s905x devices (like nexus a95x) but the important that i need is good wifi!i dont know if i ll use ethernet yet.Let me know ur opinions plz.what devices are more stable to use with kodi libreelec and as second option if possible netflix.

Create your own topic please

START HERE - Pick the Right Kodi Box (updated August 2017)