Posts by mike

I am curious why a lot of people go to raspi 3 for kodi use most despite the fact that it doesnt support4K.i wonder go for a raspi 3 or beelink MXIII II would be better choice.price is close but about performance?i am going to buy one of these or i am going to another solution like vero4k.i dont care much about netflix atm.i am mostly kodi user and till now i had a crapy android x96.did the job but not close to what i want.

Hi and sorry if its the wrong section just joind you!I want to buy a tv box for kodi use mostly.I want smooth playback with auto frame rate,4k,HD audio passthrough and i want to try Libreelec ofc:)i own an x96 tv box running android with not the smoothest playback.In my list i have mi box,raspi3,wetek play 2 or hub(i love hub but that 1 gb of ram :/),khadas vim,and some s905x devices (like nexus a95x) but the important that i need is good wifi!i dont know if i ll use ethernet yet.Let me know ur opinions plz.what devices are more stable to use with kodi libreelec and as second option if possible netflix.

Hi and sorry if its the wrong section just joind you!I want to buy a tv box for kodi use mostly.I want smooth playback with auto frame rate,4k,HD audio passthrough and i want to try Libreelec ofc:)i own an x96 tv box running android with not the smoothest playback.In my list i have mi box,raspi3,wetek play 2 or hub(i love hub but that 1 gb of ram :/),khadas vim,and some s905x devices (like nexus a95x) but the important that i need is good wifi!i dont know if i ll use ethernet yet.Let me know ur opinions plz.what devices are more stable to use with kodi libreelec and as second option if possible netflix.