An S905L-B box, which dtb file should I use?

• I've got an S905L-B box a few days ago, and I tried to intall kszaq's S905 LibreELEC build on it. But I found that all existing dtb.img are not working properly. None of dtb files for S905L and S905D would boot properly, and all dtb files for S905 have no USB device accessable. When I use dtb file for S905, the box would boot properly, but no USB port would work.

So how could I get a working dtb.img? What can I do to help the devs figure it out?

Here are the pictures of board of box.

• The file you posted includes gxl_211 and gxl_p215 boards device trees. Unfortunately these are not available in Amlogic sources. :(

If you use Amlogic Customization Tool, you should be able to extract dts files from that firmware. That would help a lot.

• The file you posted includes gxl_211 and gxl_p215 boards device trees. Unfortunately these are not available in Amlogic sources. :(

If you use Amlogic Customization Tool, you should be able to extract dts files from that firmware. That would help a lot.

No, I can not extract dts files from the firmware, it says no dts file available.

• I've got an S905L-B box a few days ago, and I tried to intall kszaq's S905 LibreELEC build on it. But I found that all existing dtb.img are not working properly. None of dtb files for S905L and S905D would boot properly, and all dtb files for S905 have no USB device accessable. When I use dtb file for S905, the box would boot properly, but no USB port would work.

So how could I get a working dtb.img? What can I do to help the devs figure it out?

Here are the pictures of board of box.

Hi

Could you tell me please what was not functioning on your box besides USB ports ? Ethernet , wifi , remote control , etc . ?

• Hi

Could you tell me please what was not functioning on your box besides USB ports ? Ethernet , wifi , remote control , etc . ?

I don't know. While USB ports is not working, I can not using KODI at all.

• kszaq qpman

I deleted the dtb.img and I can enter the KODI.

USB ports, WIFI, ethernet and remote control are OK, but there is no sound.

The audio hardware is gray and not seletable in KODI's system.

Any idea about it?

• I have searched the entire internet and only found it here on the subject "dtb".

Need help. I am building a firmware for the Mi Box 3 (MDZ-16-AB) from another model closer. I was able to change system, recovery, boot and bootloader. But when I use the Amlogic USB_Burning_Tool tool, the error occurs:

"[0x10103005] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Download buffer / Read item data failed"

This may be because I have not switched dtb? This meson1.dtb generated by "CustomizationTool" is the same as the dtb.img file that comes with the firmware (zip, not the img to burn) of my model?

"[0x10103005] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Download buffer / Read item data failed"

Your problem starts much earlier. Apparently you are using wrong bootloader.

• I'm pretty sure that the bootloader on the International version of the Mi Box is locked, and you can't do anything with it.

That's also why you can't install LE on it.

• Delete

ODROID N2_S922 4G - 1GB Ethernet, X92_S912_q201 3/32G - 1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2, Mocool KM8_S905X 2/16 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 8.0, X96Mini_S905W 2/16G 0.1GB Ethernet Box_Android 7.1.2