[8.2.3.1] LibreELEC 8.2 for S905/S905X

• hello,

key codes for button pressed (from remote) disappeared from dmesg in latest build, even with debug logs enabled..

Is there a way to re-enable them or did they moved to an other logfile ?

Regards

• hi does anyone here use xbox tuner on kszaq build? with this last build i have a lot of problems with signal... PER/Uncorrect blocks/transport errors and continuity also! before anyone say it's a signal issue i tried on different places with different source signal and in both places the signal it's perfect on tbs and hauppauge cards!

Thanks

• Hi kszaq

Please, could you take a look to this thread?

Basically I updated my 3 units of MXQ with the LE 8.2, and, all the functions work except Wifi and cable network. The behaviour is very estrange because wireless detect my wifi but doesn't obtain a dhcp address, and cable interface shows when I (un)plug RJ45 from base connector. If I configure it as static, simply, it doesn't have connection (tested with all dtb files s905 1G 8G). Even I've tested a usb/network adapter and works (as expected).

Thanks

• Hi kszaq

Please, could you take a look to this thread?

Basically I updated my 3 units of MXQ with the LE 8.2, and, all the functions work except Wifi and cable network. The behaviour is very estrange because wireless detect my wifi but doesn't obtain a dhcp address, and cable interface shows when I (un)plug RJ45 from base connector. If I configure it as static, simply, it doesn't have connection (tested with all dtb files s905 1G 8G). Even I've tested a usb/network adapter and works (as expected).

Thanks

As you can see posts get lost if you don't make a separate thread...

Everything in your dmesg looks OK. All drivers are present in my builds. Try a clean install.

You can also try to delete connman cache: rm -rf /storage/.cache/connman

• Hello kszaq, quinck question: the work on HDR and 10 bit has been merged into the kernel you use for your builds?

Because the specific thread seems to be a kind of dead, also the dtb are not available anymore on the server.

I will soon get hands on some good HDR 10bit and bt2020 color space projector and I could do some test

Bye

• Hello kszaq,

I recently changed my kodi / tvheadend installation on Odroid C2 from wrxtasy built (8.0) to yours (8.2).

First impressions: Great!

After a while I noticed that after a few hour uptime tvheadend server stoppes working reliable. It ends with "Server does not respond properly" from tvheadend (4.2). Rebooting helps but does not discover both USB DVB-T2 receivers. Unplugging/plugging the USB sticks brings them online again (every time!).

That began with your built.

Hardware: Odroid C2, 2x DVB-T2 sticks:

Bus 001 Device 018: ID 0572:c688 Conexant Systems (Rockwell), Inc. Geniatech T230 DVB-T2 TV Stick

What can I do to get it working?

Help needed, please.

dmesg before replugging the USB sticks: gQEO

after replugging the USB sticks (only additional lines): XTYN

• Hello kszaq, quinck question: the work on HDR and 10 bit has been merged into the kernel you use for your builds?

Because the specific thread seems to be a kind of dead, also the dtb are not available anymore on the server.

I will soon get hands on some good HDR 10bit and bt2020 color space projector and I could do some test

Bye

Yes, johngalt work is merged in my builds.

This is a USB driver bug that I have been trying to solve for a long time with no positive result, I'm afraid. If all is working well for you with "official" LE kernel, please use Raybuntu's build, it may be better than mine for Odroid-C2.

• This is a USB driver bug that I have been trying to solve for a long time with no positive result, I'm afraid. If all is working well for you with "official" LE kernel, please use Raybuntu's build, it may be better than mine for Odroid-C2.

Thank you for confirming that's not my fault. ;)

I'll try Raybuntu's build.

• Is it correct that 8.2.1.1 does not require a dtb upgrade if coming from the previous oct 28 8.2.0.1 build?

Also is LE going to auto update? I like the fact it can but do not want it to upgrade automatically.

• Is it correct that 8.2.1.1 does not require a dtb upgrade if coming from the previous oct 28 8.2.0.1 build?

Only if you use the most recent 8.2 device tree for installation or when updating from previous version.

Also is LE going to auto update? I like the fact it can but do not want it to upgrade automatically.

Automatic updates should be working in 8.2.1.1 but have not been tested as there has been no update since. You can always turn off automatic update in LE Settings if you don't want your box to update.