G18 (G18REF, Matricom MX2, Generic Droid-TV) with Amlogic 8726MX SoC

• Official Post

If you create LibreELEC builds and share them with other users the GPLv2 license obliges you to publish the changes you make. This also helps others attempting to build for the same hardware and encourages people to collaborate.

Edited once, last by chewitt (July 16, 2016 at 2:13 PM).

• Sono,

Could you please post a .tar to do a direct update from OE?

Thanks for sharing this!

• After the installation is done, I get a blank screen at Settings menu and can not move forward. The device responds but does not continue forward.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• After the installation is done, I get a blank screen at Settings menu and can not move forward. The device responds but does not continue forward.

Have you tried bypassing the set up screen, and just go to LibreELEC settings tab to set up? You might find wifi working in there.

SentFromMyLinuxMintPhone

• I installed Android os, turn on the wifi, then installed libreelic and it is solved the problem.

So how is it running? Have you noticed a drastic drop in free ram after playing a Video like the other LibreELEC builds for ANDROID boxes? Do you have remote control operations... Can you give feedback? Much Appreciated...

SentFromMyLinuxMintPhone

• So how is it running? Have you noticed a drastic drop in free ram after playing a Video like the other LibreELEC builds for ANDROID boxes? Do you have remote control operations... Can you give feedback? Much Appreciated...

SentFromMyLinuxMintPhone

I using it with heavy skin and a lot of add-ons and for now all works great. Ram management like codesnake build. It's time to say thank you very much Sono, for your work. Keep update please.

[hr]
    iptv simple client miss

Edited once, last by quitroot (August 12, 2016 at 1:48 PM).

• I using it with heavy skin and a lot of add-ons and for now all works great. Ram management like codesnake build. It's time to say thank you very much Sono, for your work. Keep update please.

[hr]
    iptv simple client miss

Awesome thank you...

SentFromMyLinuxMintPhone

• i have mx2 running ember from way back then. im trying to get this build on. its not letting me flash. do i need to go back to anroid first?

Ok got it to flash but it stays stuck in this screen

Flash this file: MEGA
    If you dont want to or don't have android zip file to flash.
    After a clean install, try re flashing LibreELEC file. I did, and it worked the second time around, after flashing Back to OpenELEC, then Re flashing LibreELEC

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by Nemsis72 (August 26, 2016 at 12:39 AM).