Kodi Scrolling Issues

• I am new to LibreElec. I have used linux for several years so I know how to use the command line. When I am scrolling through Kodi, it will randomly auto scroll to the bottom or auto scroll to a letter. Any help would be appreciated.

• Official Post

Sorry, but our crystal ball is in for maintenance this weekend.

Perhaps you can elaborate some on your 'issues'. Taking into account the total number of users of LibreELEC, you are trule the very first complaining of any scrolling issues.

And also mention which hardware you are using, including remotes or other applicable tools for using Kodi. :)

• I am currently using an Odroid C2. I am only using a wired keyboard. I even changed keyboards because I thought my old keyboard might be sticking. I did notice it was very sensitive as I would barely hold down down button and it would scroll a lot. Other times when I was just spamming the down bottom( not very fast as I was grabbing the metadata from my server) it would go bonkers and scroll all the way to the bottom. I would be down to try the adjustment of the key repeat time settings if you think that is it.