Posts by Lda4526

I also had the sound issue and my video was stuttering frequently. On the previous release, I also had iptables invoked through systemd so I think that may be complicating things too as 9 has its own iptables folder for custom rule sets but that is probably getting close to hijacking the thread.

I am currently using an Odroid C2. I am only using a wired keyboard. I even changed keyboards because I thought my old keyboard might be sticking. I did notice it was very sensitive as I would barely hold down down button and it would scroll a lot. Other times when I was just spamming the down bottom( not very fast as I was grabbing the metadata from my server) it would go bonkers and scroll all the way to the bottom. I would be down to try the adjustment of the key repeat time settings if you think that is it.

I am new to LibreElec. I have used linux for several years so I know how to use the command line. When I am scrolling through Kodi, it will randomly auto scroll to the bottom or auto scroll to a letter. Any help would be appreciated.