Hey guys haven used openelec in since rpi 1 days, decided to give it a shot on my s905x box. Used the linux 64 bit version to create a sd card using a community openelec 8 build.
All was working well and was messing around adding addons and a couple of openelec add ons when I ran out of space on /storage
- x96-libre:~ # df -h
- Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
- devtmpfs 804.5M 134.0M 670.4M 17% /dev
- /dev/mmcblk1p1 511.7M 141.8M 370.0M 28% /flash
- /dev/mmcblk1p2 415.1M 410.7M 375.0K 100% /storage
- /dev/loop0 134.1M 134.1M 0 100% /
- tmpfs 905.9M 0 905.9M 0% /dev/shm
- tmpfs 905.9M 7.1M 898.8M 1% /run
- tmpfs 905.9M 0 905.9M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
- tmpfs 905.9M 248.0K 905.6M 0% /var
- tmpfs 905.9M 0 905.9M 0% /tmp
- devtmpfs 804.5M 134.0M 670.4M 17% /storage/.config/acestream/dev
Now I'm wondering if this is because i used a 1G micro sd card for the initial install with the creator? If so can I expand /storage to fill up the device? or is there something else going on. This is a 2G/16G unit so should have way more available space then this.