Posts by zen0n

Hey guys, I managed to install libre to one of my x96 s905x boxes when using the SD card creator and kszaq 8.0.2b build, booting up and sshing and running installtointernal.

Fired up a second box to install libre on, and when I used the existing TF I had created and used to flash the original box. It boots up fine, reconnected wifi. But now when I ssh in and try to run installtointernal it returns

no LE image in /flash or something to the equiv (not in front of my box right now).

I tried recreating the TF install card, rebooted the box with the card, started a libreinstall from scratch and it still is giving me the same error after typing yes for the installtointernal command.

Did I forget a step on the second box or is something else going on?

Thanks!

Hey guys haven used openelec in since rpi 1 days, decided to give it a shot on my s905x box. Used the linux 64 bit version to create a sd card using a community openelec 8 build.

All was working well and was messing around adding addons and a couple of openelec add ons when I ran out of space on /storage

Now I'm wondering if this is because i used a 1G micro sd card for the initial install with the creator? If so can I expand /storage to fill up the device? or is there something else going on. This is a 2G/16G unit so should have way more available space then this.

Thanks!