Last two seconds of home videos not playing

• I just set up my Odroid-C2. My DVD's and Blu-rays play great.

When I play my home movies the last two seconds don't play the video, the audio keeps going, but the video kind of freezes.

No issues on the rest of the video playback, just those last two seconds.

I already tried the option which says it will smooth play. Also selected three seconds for the pause during refresh rate change.

Those did not solve the issue.

Is there anything settings wise that I can change?

• Official Post

Sounds like to me that there is an issue with your home movies - seems like a sync problem between audio and video.
    A Kodi log might show something but I think it is the actual file that is the issue.
    If you can post a snippet of the file in question (If legal and possible) somewhere, then maybe someone can analyse it.
    It would help to know how you obtain these movies (Conversion, download, direct input, etc).

I've had something similar when converting a DVD to mkv, so it may be just the conversion that is causing the issue - I doubt it is Le that is the issue - but without more information it is difficult to deduce ....

• There is no crystal ball here.
    Please upload a full kodi.log file that shows playing your 'home video(s)'.

Is there a link that shows how to do this? (I have no idea how to find the log)
    [hr]

Sounds like to me that there is an issue with your home movies - seems like a sync problem between audio and video.
    A Kodi log might show something but I think it is the actual file that is the issue.
    If you can post a snippet of the file in question (If legal and possible) somewhere, then maybe someone can analyse it.
    It would help to know how you obtain these movies (Conversion, download, direct input, etc).

I've had something similar when converting a DVD to mkv, so it may be just the conversion that is causing the issue - I doubt it is Le that is the issue - but without more information it is difficult to deduce ....

Yeah, most of the home videos were taken via Canon cameras (ranging from 60D, 70D, 80D, 6D). I just import the files from my Memory Cards via Lightroom.

Then those files (can't remember the extension of the files) are what I have copied over into my QNAP TS-853a NAS, which is my media server.

It seems to be with all my files that are home videos - it is evident as some files might just be a minute, it is visible. I will have to check my regular movies to see if the very end has this same issue. But the sync is perfectly fine between audio and video during the rest of the playing. Just those last two seconds. If I can figure out how to do the Kodi log, I will put it up here.

Edited once, last by libreelcero (May 17, 2017 at 8:49 PM).

• Official Post

This is a known issue that affects Amlogic 64-bit devices; i'm not sure about 32-bit. It's something that we have a few ideas about but it is unlikely to ever be fixed in Krypton as the Kodi development focus is now firmly on Leia.

• This is a known issue that affects Amlogic 64-bit devices; i'm not sure about 32-bit. It's something that we have a few ideas about but it is unlikely to ever be fixed in Krypton as the Kodi development focus is now firmly on Leia.

Ahh ok. A known issue, now I won't drive myself crazy trying to find a fix.

Thanks for replying.