Posts by libreelcero

There is no crystal ball here.
    Please upload a full kodi.log file that shows playing your 'home video(s)'.

Is there a link that shows how to do this? (I have no idea how to find the log)
    [hr]

Sounds like to me that there is an issue with your home movies - seems like a sync problem between audio and video.
    A Kodi log might show something but I think it is the actual file that is the issue.
    If you can post a snippet of the file in question (If legal and possible) somewhere, then maybe someone can analyse it.
    It would help to know how you obtain these movies (Conversion, download, direct input, etc).

I've had something similar when converting a DVD to mkv, so it may be just the conversion that is causing the issue - I doubt it is Le that is the issue - but without more information it is difficult to deduce ....

Yeah, most of the home videos were taken via Canon cameras (ranging from 60D, 70D, 80D, 6D). I just import the files from my Memory Cards via Lightroom.

Then those files (can't remember the extension of the files) are what I have copied over into my QNAP TS-853a NAS, which is my media server.

It seems to be with all my files that are home videos - it is evident as some files might just be a minute, it is visible. I will have to check my regular movies to see if the very end has this same issue. But the sync is perfectly fine between audio and video during the rest of the playing. Just those last two seconds. If I can figure out how to do the Kodi log, I will put it up here.

I just set up my Odroid-C2. My DVD's and Blu-rays play great.

When I play my home movies the last two seconds don't play the video, the audio keeps going, but the video kind of freezes.

No issues on the rest of the video playback, just those last two seconds.

I already tried the option which says it will smooth play. Also selected three seconds for the pause during refresh rate change.

Those did not solve the issue.

Is there anything settings wise that I can change?

Yeah, I am DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

Thanks for the reply.

I actually figured it out before you responded. I got hung up with the sharing of my drives, and I was switching things up on that.

Then I looked at what I was doing from the outset and I was saving to the same place I was trying to write to. Very embarrasing.

Issue resolved.

I am trying to get LibreElec onto either my MicroSD card or onto a flash drive. But it's not working. I select the Odroid-c2, then I pick the one that is there. I select Download to the K drive, it shows that it's good, then the 3 is also on k.

So I'm fine until step 4 "Write image". and I get the following "Error: Couldn't open K:/LibreELEC_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.img.gz"

The card is not locked. There is nothing on the card. It's brand new, 32 GB Samsung Evo U1. My computer's only like 4 yrs old.

I'm very frutstrated, have no clue what to do. Anything else I need to share to try and troubleshoot this?