LibreElec stuck on splash screen

• Hi guys. Ive been running LibreElec for a while now with no issues. However i restarted my machine this morning and it is stuck on the Kodi v17.1 Krypton splash screen. Ive scoured the forums and tried a number of potential fixes and failed. Ive not updated or anything just literally rebooted. Any ideas please . Thanking you

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• I can get in yes Klojum but via Samba ?. I will get that now. Much appreciated

[hr]
    I have the file Kodi.log from a few minutes ago Klojum. I extracted it from Logfiles. Shall i dropbox it here please ? Its a LOT of text so i wont copy paste here obviously

[hr]
    Here is a link to the file in google driveTapatalk Cloud - Downlaoad File 01_KODI.log

Edited once, last by waynelod (May 6, 2017 at 2:29 PM).

• Your log shows piracy add-ons installed so support stops here. You'll probably find removing them solves the problem - we see regular issues with pirate crapware accessing the DB at startup to self-enable, install more crap, and deliberately break 'competing' add-ons.

Ok thank you Chewitt. Please let me know what addons you are talking about and i will remove. Thanking you

• Official Post

It's easier to mention the ones that are actually official repositories/ad-ons:

07:22:21.548 T:140183513704576 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.xbmc.org
    07:22:21.548 T:140183513704576 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.libreelec.tv
    07:22:21.548 T:140183513704576 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.unofficial.addon.pro (OpenELEC unofficial addons repo, not useful with LE)

The rest is mostly crap. I suggest a fresh install of LibreELEC and be more wisely about adding 'the other' repositories.

• It's easier to mention the ones that are actually official repositories/ad-ons:

07:22:21.548 T:140183513704576 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.xbmc.org
    07:22:21.548 T:140183513704576 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.libreelec.tv
    07:22:21.548 T:140183513704576 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.unofficial.addon.pro (OpenELEC unofficial addons repo)

The rest is mostly crap. I suggest a fresh install of LibreELEC and be more wisely about adding 'the other' repositories.

Understand. Thank you Klojum. Will start from scratch

• Official Post

hi ,guys , I am a noob,

I want to know how I can change the LE splash screen when I compile my own build based on the LE ? thanks in advance

Please create your own topic/thread next time, as it has nothing to do with the forum thread you are now typing in.

You don't need to recompile LE for getting a different LE splash screen.

Put an oemsplash.png file in the /flash folder and reboot.