Display problem.

• Hi everyone,

I have a display problem since I upgraded to the latest version of Libreelec. This problem did not happen with the previous version (I was using the latest Jarvis version of Libreelec, installed as an upgrade over the latest version of Openelec).

When Libreelec starts I get the following display:

Slightly improved after scrolling through the different menus:

The only way to get a normal display is to restart the HTPC or start the HTPC after turning on the TV.
    I thought the problem was similar to the black screen problem some people encounter when they start their HTPC before the TV. So I tried using a xorg.conf and a custom edid.bin without success.

Log file:Ubuntu Pastebin

Any idea to solve this problem?

• Code
    14:11:58.766 T:139659820879168 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository [b]this repo is forbidden see [url=https://goo.gl/gdH9wl]Banned Add-Ons[/url][/b].kodi.krypton.all

Line 196 in your log file means your problem is not our problem.

Unfortunately this is the only repo where I could find "script hd-idle", an addon that I'm using for a
    while and that I need from time to time.
    Difficult to understand that you wish to lock the installation of a so useful addon....

• It's not difficult to understand at all, really.
    That 'super'repository is basically in the Top-3 of Kodi's Banned repositories for making Kodi's life miserable.
    I'm sure the HD-Idle add-on can be found elsewhere as well.

Do not hesitate to post the link of a repo where I could find it and to develop, for the basic user that I am, your story of "making Kodi's life miserable" which only reinforce my misunderstanding of this situation...

• Staff here will not provide support to people with that repo on their system. No matter which add-on you downloaded from that site and whether it was a weeny little util app or pirate stream crapware. You can debate it to yourself all you like. It's a point of principle.

NB: I typed "hd-idle libreelec" into Google and was unsurprised to see links to content in our GitHub repo as the first link.

• NB: I typed "hd-idle libreelec" into Google and was unsurprised to see links to content in our GitHub repo as the first link.

Try, as I did, by using the addon search in Kodi and you'll get a blank result.
    And, to conclude, as you seem to be systematically questioning what I am writing, I think it will be better to consider that the problem is solved.
    Sorry to have disturbed you.

• I resume this post after a few days of absence and am pleased to note that there are not only suspicious people on this forum.
    Some of them, more positively, looks for solutions.

Thank you DaVu for the link, I did not know this addon. Moreover, it replaces advantageously the one I was using.
    I deleted it as well as the banned repo.
    What is the next step? Post a new log?

thank you in advance.

• I assume that when you installed the HD-Idle addon from our system tools, that you also tried that add-on.

If the add-on works like it should, there is no follow-up necessary.
    If it doesn't work as advertised, we'll need to dig deeper.