[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KIII Pro (S912)

• Thank you very much.

Do you know what kind of user I need to create? Is enough with the user that is created with the initial wizard with these rights?

BTW, I've followed this Youtube tutorial (using LE repositories) to setup the TVHeadend and there is not reference to configure user/password. Is there this configuration in any file?

Start with clean installation Burn image on SD card. Install tvheadend42 and pvr.hts from LibreELEC repository. Don't create any new user/password. You don't need it. Default user '*' with no password is enough.

• Start with clean installation Burn image on SD card. Install tvheadend42 and pvr.hts from LibreELEC repository. Don't create any new user/password. You don't need it. Default user '*' with no password is enough.

Thanks again,

I'll do it and then I'll post the results

• Thank you very much.

Do you know what kind of user I need to create? Is enough with the user that is created with the initial wizard with these rights?

BTW, I've followed this Youtube tutorial (using LE repositories) to setup the TVHeadend and there is not reference to configure user/password. Is there this configuration in any file?

That should be fine. Next you need to set the password so next to the tab where you created the user click the Passwords tab and click Add, then enter UserTV and the password. Then enter the same username and password in the TVH client in Kodi Add ons. That should do it

• That should be fine. Next you need to set the password so next to the tab where you created the user click the Passwords tab and click Add, then enter UserTV and the password. Then enter the same username and password in the TVH client in Kodi Add ons. That should do it

Where is this configuration?

• Update in #1.
    I relaxed late frame processing to avoid accidental frame deleting from decoder queue causing playback stuttering.
    Fix in chapter skipping to avoid double seeking.

• afl1 If you don't mind please keep updating your GitHub with the latest patches. I noticed that after Nougat kernel imports decoder performance degraded and I'd like to try you improvements. :)

• This build has all feature from parent(kszaq) 8.0.1b, also HDMI-CEC support.
    [hr]
    Update in #1.
    I only compiled new version under parent kszaq's version as I have a bike camp in Croatia this week.

Updated to 8.0.1i without problems. Thanks again for your work.

Can I disable some HDMI-CEC options? It's OK to manage the options with the cursors but when I power off the KIII Pro the TV is off to and I don't want to do this. In Android is posible to disable this feature in HDMI-CEC options.

• Updated to 8.0.1i without problems. Thanks again for your work.

Can I disable some HDMI-CEC options? It's OK to manage the options with the cursors but when I power off the KIII Pro the TV is off to and I don't want to do this. In Android is posible to disable this feature in HDMI-CEC options.

In Settings->System->Input->Peripherals you can configure CEC Adapter.

• This release works very well.

I want to install to the NAND to gain speed. Will it work the "installtonand" script? If so, how can I copy all the settings to then NAND too?

Thanks again

• This release works very well.

I want to install to the NAND to gain speed. Will it work the "installtonand" script? If so, how can I copy all the settings to then NAND too?

Thanks again

Yes, you can use installtonand, it'll ask you for for copy settings.

• Another question about this firmware.

I have a Xiaomi Gamepad.I've tried to synchronize but LE doesn't see it in bluetooth devices. Can it be a problem with an old Linux kernel?

Thanks again afl1 for your great work

• Another question about this firmware.

I have a Xiaomi Gamepad.I've tried to synchronize but LE doesn't see it in bluetooth devices. Can it be a problem with an old Linux kernel?

Thanks again afl1 for your great work

Have you allowed BT adapter in Settings->LibreELEC ->Services->Bluetooth?