The only USB devices attached appear to be an Apple keyboard and a mouse. I can't see any evidence of a USB wireless device.
i'll dig a little deeper and see what I can find. Being able to ssh in and poke around is helping too. This is a very cool system, keep up the good work.
I have a Tenda U12 dongle, rtl8812au chipCode
- [ 1540.658293] usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd
- [ 1540.749121] usb 1-1.1: New USB device found, idVendor=2604, idProduct=0012, bcdDevice= 0.00
- [ 1540.749140] usb 1-1.1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
- [ 1540.749157] usb 1-1.1: Product: 802.11n NIC
- [ 1540.749172] usb 1-1.1: Manufacturer: Realtek
- [ 1540.749187] usb 1-1.1: SerialNumber: 123456
I thought 8812au should work out of the box, but unfortunately it does not for me.
and still nothing, any ideas how to make it work with RPi4 running 9.2.0? Thanks