Estuary skin too heavy for rpi2?

• I have to walk back my earlier comment about Estuary not lagging on a RPi. I upgraded another RPi system to LE 8 Krypton that I use more intensively. I noticed the slowness immediately especially when I use the Super favorites addon. So I tried an experiment. I did the unthinkable and loaded Confluence. It was immediately obvious how much faster Kodi Kroton runs with Confluence as the skin.
    Yes, there are some features of Estuary I like but the painful slowness I cannot tolerate.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

• I have to walk back my earlier comment about Estuary not lagging on a RPi. I upgraded another RPi system to LE 8 Krypton that I use more intensively. I noticed the slowness immediately especially when I use the Super favorites addon. So I tried an experiment. I did the unthinkable and loaded Confluence. It was immediately obvious how much faster Kodi Kroton runs with Confluence as the skin.
    Yes, there are some features of Estuary I like but the painful slowness I cannot tolerate.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Its not unthinkable, its necessary ;)

2x VIM3L, 3x X96 Air P3, 6x C2; 6x RPi2; 3x Win7 Kodi + vPeter's mariaDB plugin as Library DB