Estuary skin too heavy for rpi2?

• Hi, Estuary skin run well enough, on my Rpi 2 with LE 8, don't lag, but i prefer Confluenze skin, its lighter, but, after update to LE 8, i cannot find anymore some menus, like backup.

On Estuary skin, i find backup menu in Librelec -> System.

Somebody else?

Look in programs > libreelec

• The LE 8 backup function is located at Settings->LibreElec->System

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

That's where it is in Estuary, because Estuary's the default LE skin. It's not there in confluence (or probably any other skin) - you have to add a custom menu item or favourite, or go through programs > libreelec.

• I have to walk back my earlier comment about Estuary not lagging on a RPi. I upgraded another RPi system to LE 8 Krypton that I use more intensively. I noticed the slowness immediately especially when I use the Super favorites addon. So I tried an experiment. I did the unthinkable and loaded Confluence. It was immediately obvious how much faster Kodi Kroton runs with Confluence as the skin.
    Yes, there are some features of Estuary I like but the painful slowness I cannot tolerate.

• I have to walk back my earlier comment about Estuary not lagging on a RPi. I upgraded another RPi system to LE 8 Krypton that I use more intensively. I noticed the slowness immediately especially when I use the Super favorites addon. So I tried an experiment. I did the unthinkable and loaded Confluence. It was immediately obvious how much faster Kodi Kroton runs with Confluence as the skin.
    Yes, there are some features of Estuary I like but the painful slowness I cannot tolerate.

Its not unthinkable, its necessary ;)