Raspberry Pi3 Wireless is gone...

• I've setup my LibreElec and it's been working great, but today when I booted it no wireless network is there. I plugged in an ethernet cable and then I downloaded the Network Tools (iw) extension and when I type

iwconfig

eth0 no wireless extensions.

lo no wireless extensions.

So it's acting as if it's not there at all. I've been using it for a while and can't figure out why all of sudden today there's not network there. Wireless doesn't even appear in the Network Settings panel. If I reboot with the ethernet cable in, the wireless comesback, and it'll stick around for a while then go away again.

This is version 8.0.0

Thank you,

• Official Post

if things worked with 8.0.0 previously, it's either a hardware malfunction or the SD card has gotten corrupted so functionality could be comprimized.

Try another SD card with a fresh installation.

• That seems unlikely given the wireless came back as soon as I rebooted with a hard network cable plugged in. Also this morning when I booted it works again, same card in it. This would lead me to believe there's an issue in either the distro or the board itself.

• I use pi3's with wireless enabled and not had any problems with any of the Krypton builds.
    If the wireless connection is not recognised perhaps a reboot might help. But have not experienced the problem you are having.

• Thank you Iridium here is what you requested. I have rebooted twice without the wirless coming back, so I connected a wire to get this.