[8.2.2.3] LibreELEC 8.2 for S912

• Hi!

I have a Bellink GT1 Ultimate 3/32 and I have an issue :

- I write 8.2.1.1 or 8.2.2.1.a with Etcher/LibreElec/Win32Disk --> WORKING

- Then i replace dtb.img with gxm_q200_3g.dtb or gxm_q201_3g.dtb ---> FAIL, Freeze on Beelink logo

- BUT, if i don't replace the original dtb.img ---> WORKING, Linux/Kodi Installing....

(I use the toothpick method)

(i received my beelink 1 week ago... for others it's working with old beelink)

I don't understand ! There's another guy with the same pb

Edited once, last by le_gritche (December 30, 2017 at 10:26 AM).

• I was thinking about the upgrade process, thought I should create boot SD Card again and how to copy the dtb file

But, reading the 1st page again: just put the *.tar & *.dtb file over the network to the update folder and reboot

All works great on my H96 Pro Plus!

Thanks a lot!

• i've got a h96 pro plus i installed the latest le from this post and dtb. Kodi is running fine but 4k hdr videos have problems and stuttering.

Anyone who could tell me specific config options or a way to get it work?

• i've got a h96 pro plus i installed the latest le from this post and dtb. Kodi is running fine but 4k hdr videos have problems and stuttering.

Anyone who could tell me specific config options or a way to get it work?

could be your slow network;)

• All 4K troubleshooting should begin with problem files played directly from a USB connected device to eliminate network problems.

Also Kodi 'Sync Playback to display' needs to be disbled on all AMLogic LE Kodi devices. Its not needed because AML LE has resolution switching and AMLogic Frame Rate Automation to output correct framerates. If you do not mess with @kszaq's LE Kodi Video settings, everything is default setup correctly anyway.

Finally a check has to be done to make sure the 4K AML S9xx device is actually connected to a HDMI 2.0 input on the TV. NOT HDMI 1.4. AVR's should also be taken out of the HDMI chain when troubleshooting.

• hey thx for reply. i will try usb tomorrow. all my hardware avr and tv have hdmi 2.0 with hdcp 2.2 and are up to date.

i will test the network speed of the box tomorrow aswell.

• Hey guys, new to this forum. I've been trying to get the lastest version of LibreElec working on my android box:

T95Z Plus Plus+ 3GB 32GB Amlogic S912 Android TV Box Android 7.1 4K 2K

However, when I add my tree and I've tried all of them, it does get an IP address but it does take a while (Sometimes I get a 169.. IP number which is not part of my internal IP address, should be 192.168.2....). Even when it's registered, it does not see my NAS. I tried to connect using the IP address and can't find them. When I try and add a weather provider and add more, none appear so I'm guessing I'm not connecting to the network. Is this a know issue with this box? any ideas to correct?

Files I'm using:

LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2-8.2.2.2.img

gxm_q200_3g.dtb or gxm_q200_k3_pro.dtb and renamed to dtb.img - none seem to work. I've tried gxm_q201_3g.dtb as well (100 ethernet)

Thanks guys, any help would be really appreciated.

Happy New Year,

Robert

• it does get an IP address but it does take a while (Sometimes I get a 169.. IP number

gxm_q200_3g.dtb or gxm_q200_k3_pro.dtb and renamed to dtb.img - none seem to work. I've tried gxm_q201_3g.dtb as well (100 ethernet)

169.x.x.x is a default IP if DHCP fails

Try another dtb file, 2Gb version should work