Posts by heiner59er

I tried another dtb file, the 2Gb version did not work. I could not boot up LibreElect. I tried both 100bit and 1Gbit ethernet.

I even tired not having a DTB file at all, boots up but still no internet connection or valid IP address.

When I tried the 3db 1 gbit dtb file, I do get a valid IP address but does not connect to anything. I test by adding more weather providers and by connecting to my NAS but can't located. Very frustration.

Hey guys, new to this forum. I've been trying to get the lastest version of LibreElec working on my android box:

T95Z Plus Plus+ 3GB 32GB Amlogic S912 Android TV Box Android 7.1 4K 2K

However, when I add my tree and I've tried all of them, it does get an IP address but it does take a while (Sometimes I get a 169.. IP number which is not part of my internal IP address, should be 192.168.2....). Even when it's registered, it does not see my NAS. I tried to connect using the IP address and can't find them. When I try and add a weather provider and add more, none appear so I'm guessing I'm not connecting to the network. Is this a know issue with this box? any ideas to correct?

Files I'm using:

LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2-8.2.2.2.img

gxm_q200_3g.dtb or gxm_q200_k3_pro.dtb and renamed to dtb.img - none seem to work. I've tried gxm_q201_3g.dtb as well (100 ethernet)

Thanks guys, any help would be really appreciated.

Happy New Year,

Robert