Nuc6cays

• Hi, for those with ethernet issues, I managed to fix it by enabling the option "wait for the network before Kodi starts".

Regarding the LE HD audio bistreaming issue, did anyone found a fix?

BR

• Hello. Anyone tried to do a SD card install on an Apollo Lake NUC? I tried, and I can get the NUC to boot from the USB installation device, and do the actual installation on the SD card, but when I try to reboot to the SD card it fails with a message that looks like this

Error mount_flash: common error: unable to mount File label=System

Or something like that...

I finally gave up and got it installed on a second USB stick... and it works.... but I can't get it to boot on the SD card. Any idea? I would really like to use an SD card installation...

Thanks

Yup, had exactly the same problem. In the end I installed LE directly on my SATA disk..

• Hi, for those with ethernet issues, I managed to fix it by enabling the option "wait for the network before Kodi starts".

I've got this setting enabled too with a 30 second timer, it hasn't fixed the ethernet for me.

For anyone savvy who may be interested, here's a log file.

EJRA

• That was the second thing I tried (first was swapping network cables).

Wired network is working in LibreElec 8.0.1 installed in a NUC6CAYH with "Wireless networks enabled", no NTP server configured, "Wait for network before starting Kodi", with 10 seconds timeout (translation from Spanish menu options). Wireless enabled but not connected -> wired network also works.

My gigabit network setup: NUC -> Conceptronic 8 port hub -> Asus RT-AC66U <- File server

BR

PS: Bios v0038, perhaps BIOS configuration could affect. Main BIOS setup change: "Linux" option selected under OS configuration menu.

Edited once, last by dCrypt (May 1, 2017 at 1:02 PM).