System freezes since 7.95.3 release (also on 8.0). Cubox i4-pro (imx6-arm)

• Since 7.95.3 release something has changed because my system freezes in less then 24 hours running time. This happens consistently. Kodi and other services (sickrage, nzbget etc) also fail to respond and only a full hard unplug resets everything back.

No new services or add ons have been installed on my end since 7.95.2 that could've triggered such a behaviour. When reverting back to 7.95.2. the issues disspears.

I also have a remote issue since 7.95.3 where my Logitech Harmony One remotes inputs are often triggered twice.

• LibreELEC-imx6.arm-8.0.0-sr-3.14.img.gz
    Install from scratch or update previous install.

I upgraded with this version and will see how it goes. The remote skipping seems to be gone however strangly when navigating menus now instead of the double jumps in the menus now i have only the sound which sometimes gives me a double ding instead of the one time when moving once. Guess this is still better then jumping through the menus.

Will see how the uptime goes with this version or if the whole system freezes also with this one after a while.

• So yeah unfortunately the Libreelec version from Vpeter also suffers from the same remote control issues. However it seems that at least the system freezing issue is not happening (at least based on the last 2 days).