Don't find wireless configuration

• Hello, I'm trying to install LibreLEC on my Z83 which contains an Intel Atom x5-Z8350.
    Like it already contains a Windows partition into his flash memory, I've decided to install LibreELEC on a USB flash key (via another USB flash key for the installation).

The issue is that I have no section for wireless configuration. Is it because I've intstalled LibreELEC on a USH flash key or because of non-support of the hardware (it's written Wifi AP6234 on the product page) ?

I've send you screens to be sure that I'm looking into the right sections :

Regards

• Try with an older LibreELEC build(ex: 7.0.3) grab it here

Also a Log and this below wouldn't hurt, enable debug logging in Kodi settings.
    Connect your box via Ethernet cable, SSH and send these command;

Code
    dmesg | paste

lspci -nn | paste

Copy the output here if you have problems getting the urls

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (February 24, 2017 at 4:37 PM).

• Sorry for logs, I'm new with LE. So I send the 2 logs.
    I've tried to connect it to Internet with the Ethernet port and wired connexion seems to work.

If necessary, I could try to make a partition of 2 Go into the 32 Go flash disk if for example you think that an installation on the disk could make a difference regarding the hardware detection (for example I active bluetooth but it writes me that BT is deactivated when I'm looking my BT controller/gamepad). But I don't know if it's possible to make a dual boot LE/W10 without installing a 3rd distribution like Ubuntu to have Grub (I don't want to brick my Z83 if after installing LE I can't access to a menu for booting)

• I think your Wifi adapter is no longer supported, did you try an older build?
    To dual boot with Windows, this guide might work for you.
    If you have Windows already installed in your internal storage, installing LibreELEC with your USB stick will format your internal storage.

Edited once, last by vitorp07 (February 24, 2017 at 6:08 PM).

• I think your Wifi adapter is no longer supported, did you try an older build?
    To dual boot with Windows, this guide might work for you.

Thanks for your reply. So I have to buy an adaptator I guess.
    I retrieve a backup of drivers from manufacter, it's useless for LE isn't it ? Only for Windows ?

I've not tried an older version, how could I know since version I which recognize my hardware for wireless ?

Regards.

• Thanks for your reply. So I have to buy an adaptator I guess.
    I retrieve a backup of drivers from manufacter, it's useless for LE isn't it ? Only for Windows ?

I've not tried an older version, how could I know since version I which recognize my hardware for wireless ?

Regards.

These drivers will be useless sorry.
    Before buying a wireless adapter i would try installing an older build using the same method you did before USB->USB.
    Start with 7.0.3
    Then 7.90.001