Stuttering playback only with BD/m2ts files

• Hello there,
    I run a RPi2 with Libreelec. When I play blu-ray files or m2ts files I get non-stop stuttering. I tried to find why for 3 days now and I need your help as I can't find anything. I was to the way to transcode, but in fact it should run fine.
    All other files I have, mkv, mp4, iso play fine.

Thank you for your help

See log: EIYD
    Config.txt file

Code
    Starting Kodi (16.1 Git:c327c53). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit
    Using Release Kodi x32 build (version for Raspberry Pi)
    Kodi compiled Dec 29 2016 by GCC 5.3.0 for Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.4.13 (263181)
    Running on LibreELEC (official) - Version: 7.0.3, kernel: Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.4.13
  • What log do you want? Please give the command.
    Unfortunately not, for example

Edited once, last by MrNice (February 20, 2017 at 5:24 PM).

• Select the AC3 audio track and there is probably less CPU load and it will play better? (although in stereo)

I tried that: Same issue, not better at all.
    I use pass-through audio, no big impact on CPU.

I'd like to explain the stuttering: I see the frames going 1 to 3 forward then 1 to 2 backward then 1 to 3 forward then 1-2 backward ...

Edited once, last by MrNice (February 20, 2017 at 10:52 PM).

• MrNice:

The log above is the correct one, it's just not complete. Means, debug logging is missing and it seems to be cut.

Enable debug logging, reboot the device, reproduce your issue as fast as you can and provide the log again.

and it seems you try to play back the playlist-file:13:02:37 179.026581 T:1963143168 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: bluray://%2fvar%2fmedia%2fHD1%2fMovies%2fLet%20the%20right%20on%20in%20-%20Lat%20den%20ratte%20komma%20in%2f/BDMV/PLAYLIST/00000.mpls

see the: 00000.mpls

That's a playlist-file which should point to the specific m2ts files in the "stream" folder.

But please provide a full debug log first. Then we'll see. As I don't have that problem with BR-movies on LibreELEC with my RPi2.

Do you use ethernet or a WiFi connection?
    [hr]
    You could also try to upgrade to 7.95.3 which should work better in that regard.

• Thanks DaVu

Here the new log BMNL
    File is HD1/test/00000.m2ts, I removed all other files from BD. I think it should play with any issue but I still have the issue.

The played files are in a powered USB disk. I use WiFi to ssh commands.
    I'll do the upgrade soon

• LE 8.0 also has CEC issues on RPi3 and Panasonic TV.

If you don't have a mouse/keybord connected do not make & save any CEC option changes. If you do, CEC stops working untill system reboot.

• I did the upgrade to 8.0.0
    Now m2ts videos play smoothly, bravo to all developers
    however I have to learn the new GUI.

I use a Universal Remote Control and Flirc. This is the first time I noticed there are 2 press modes, short and long. I have a small issue but I think this is a setting to be adjusted: Short press has to be very short in my URC and I get a long press when I press "normal" length time. I think I can set this in INPUT.
    What setting should I change?
    With the known bug (CEC stops) could you confirm if I set the above, and CEC stops I only have to reboot once and everything will be OK after that.

The first time I had to add the source. I did a mistake and now I have twice the same place. i want to remove one but I can't find a way to do so. Could you explain or provide a link to a howto.

Thanks

• Yes, it can be changed in Input-CEC settings. Scroll down to bottom and set all 3 sliders to middle position and try. If CEC stops working after you select OK to save settings, just reboot with a mouse/keyboard, if you have any attached...