Posts by MrNice

I reinstalled the sd card from image and now it's working fine.

The only thing I can suspect is that I changed some parameters in the config.txt in the LIBREELEC directory when the sd card was in a card reader. Is it allowed?

BTW is it allowed to copy files (music, video) in STORAGE when then sd card is in a reader?

Thank you for your help

Hello,

I had to reinstall from scratch LE 9.0.2 RPi2 on a new sd card.

As my TV in up after the RPi2, to get the good resolution I need to place the edid.dat file in /flash.

The issue is that I can't create the edid.dat file

LibreELEC:~ # tvservice -d edid.dat

Nothing written!

I tried in different place

I can create a file with touch.
    What I do wrong?

Thank you

Edit: What tag should be used for terminal command?

Edit2: I forgot to say the command is from a terminal on Linux computer with ssh

Thank you chewitt, I'll return it.

The Apple a1rport you propose is more expensive and I can't find one second hand where I am living.

So, what are other possibilities without Realtek chip. I can see only AC1300 with Reatek, and can't see brand chip for other AC1200.

What brands chip are plug and play with Libreelec? You wrote Atheros chips using the ath9k driver, still good?

Thank you

Hello there,

I own a router/AP Linksys WRT32X AC3200 2.4 and 5 GHz (simultaneous dual-band) AC3200 (N600 + AC2600). In fact AC1300+1300, one of the 2 radios is for monitoring.

I use Libreelec on a Raspberry PI2 with a Duronic USB wireless adapter 802.11n 150Mbps. The speed is too slow even to listen music (FLAC) from a hard drive connected to the router.

I installed the new LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.1.502.

I bought a new USB adapter WeChip 1750Mbps USB WiFi Dongle 11AC Dual Band Wireless WiFi Adapter RTL8814AU for PC/Laptop/Desktop/Windows/mac/Linux.

I know, this adapter will be limited by the USB speed but I forecast to buy a new box next year (not a Raspberry).

Unfortunately the adapter is not working. Seller said it is working on Raspberry Pi but with Linux.

There is a Linux driver, for Ubuntu with a detailed documentation with a guide to compile the driver. See here

I am not skilled in package integration.

My question is; How hard could be to compile the driver and add it in the image. I’ll need some help even if it is not too hard but I can help to test the device with LE 9.2.

My main target is to have at least one frequency working, it will be faster than what I have so far 150Mbps.

Any advice and link to info are welcome.

Thanks

I did the upgrade to 8.0.0
    Now m2ts videos play smoothly, bravo to all developers
    however I have to learn the new GUI.

I use a Universal Remote Control and Flirc. This is the first time I noticed there are 2 press modes, short and long. I have a small issue but I think this is a setting to be adjusted: Short press has to be very short in my URC and I get a long press when I press "normal" length time. I think I can set this in INPUT.
    What setting should I change?
    With the known bug (CEC stops) could you confirm if I set the above, and CEC stops I only have to reboot once and everything will be OK after that.

The first time I had to add the source. I did a mistake and now I have twice the same place. i want to remove one but I can't find a way to do so. Could you explain or provide a link to a howto.

Thanks

What log do you want? Please give the command.
    Unfortunately not, for example

Hello there,
    I run a RPi2 with Libreelec. When I play blu-ray files or m2ts files I get non-stop stuttering. I tried to find why for 3 days now and I need your help as I can't find anything. I was to the way to transcode, but in fact it should run fine.
    All other files I have, mkv, mp4, iso play fine.

Thank you for your help

See log: EIYD
    Config.txt file

Code
    Starting Kodi (16.1 Git:c327c53). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit
    Using Release Kodi x32 build (version for Raspberry Pi)
    Kodi compiled Dec 29 2016 by GCC 5.3.0 for Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.4.13 (263181)
    Running on LibreELEC (official) - Version: 7.0.3, kernel: Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.4.13