Newbie Advice on TV Box

• Hi all,
    Thanks for all the helpful tips and advice I've found here. I am relatively new to kodi having been introduced to it a few mths ago.
    My first box, an Android MXQPro S905 1G 8G was a learning experience. I am a windows guy and found Android a little baffling and cumbersome.
    A few weeks later I purchased an R-box Android S912 3G 16G which seemed to run smoother than my MXQ.
    Setup my own build .. a wide learning curve but satisfying. Wanting to learn more and hating having to deal with Android, I came across LibreElec.
    I decided to setup the MXQ for Mum and Dad as a Local Media Library.
    With the information I found here, I managed to install LibreElec on the MXQpro box. Awesome !!! Love it

After seeing what LibreElec is like, I regret my purchase of the S912 running Android.
    I use my box to stream movies and have an extensive Library of 1000+ movies
    My Question is .. what TV box would You recommend in order to run LE?
    S905
    S905X
    Quad/Octa
    2G/3G

Thanks in Advance

• S905x boxes are limited to only 100mb/s ethernet whereas most s905 boxes have gigabit ethernet. S905x support HDR and 10bit though which the s905 don't. Kind of a weird trade off since if you playing huge bitrate HDR 10bit ripped blurays, you want the gigabit ethernet, but if you don't have HDR 10bit support, you movies might be ripped in a smaller size and thus won't need gigabit ethernet to stream them. lol.